How big is your GT4 folder?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 28 comments
  • 1,626 views

sUn

(Banned)
Messages
3,560
How big is your Gran Turismo 4 folder on your computer?
 
Well , that's a good question....
I don't have GT4 folder but have a lots' of files of GT4 ;)
 
No file, no folder and no more stored videos either. I got rid of them all yesterday when I cleaned out my computer. I do have a few pics I made, but it's just a few.
 
Exactly 1.01 GB !
... come to think of it ...
WAY too much . :lol:
 
2.21 GB. Watching some of the first GT4 vids is pretty interesting. The game has come a long way. I guess that is what 3 + years of development will do..
 
2.27GB.. there are only thirty-seven objects in it, too.. hehe. It's those HUGE vid files from GTP.. hehe.

I'll be able to free up most of that space when the game is released, of course.. although I'll probably keep a few of the high-res screencaps for wallpapers and such.
 
3.2GB - 3.1GB of videos - 100mb of other GT4 stuff.
Most of the big videos were thanks to ALPHA.
I would all 3.2 on CD's but thats just anoying. It plays smoother off the HDD
 
Around 10.7 gig. Coincidentally, I have a Fliptop PS2 ;)
 
?? Flip top PS2 ? What is that >?
I have 2 of those. Its a cover you replace the top of your PS2 with so you can play imported and "backed up" PS2 games.
I dont have a GT4 folder to answer the question in this thread.
Here is a pic of the flip top. only $18
image.php

Here are clear and colored ones Flip tops colored and clear
 
No folders, just a couple of vids and pics; that's all.
 
I used to have about 2GB of videos and pics, but I formated(is that right?) my computer about two weeks ago so they are all gone... All I have now is a couple of videos from TGS, a trailer of Wanda and the Colossus(this one will be awesome) and some GT4 wallpapers.
 
Right now i have 3.7GB of GT4 stuff(videos,screens) and still 330GB left.
 
CAMAROBOY69 is right. It's good for playing other region games and such.

Sidenote, I am wearing a shirt right now with a first gen Camaro on it. Your ride is pretty sick.
 
What an amazing thread idea! 👍 to the creator! I have accumlated quite alot of stuff.......2.87GB worth :) 👍
 
I jst delete soem files beacuse of my PC.
The PC didn't need them.
 
Over 5 GB.

--> 5.75 GB actually... :scared:

there's a lot of "Prologue" stuff though (mostly videos)... but yeah tons of videos (pretty much everything that's out there + Prologue ones I added + Toyota demo) + 800-1000 pictures + etc....
 
7-8 gigs, mostly the highest quality videos on the net, plus that extra prolouge dvd ive had for a while...
 
Back