How can I get a car part to fall off??

• Thread starter SamEYEam
  • 26 comments
ARCADE - Focus WRC, Daytona speedway, infinite lap race, turn around and drive at the other cars, that'll damage it. 7 Minutes and I lost both doors

Citroen WRC car in arcade. Take it to trial mountain and roll it off the last corner's bump to get rollover achievement. Then smack it up a bit more and knock a door off.

In the Gallardo race, I got the front bumper to fall off (I guess too much ramming into other cars), wish I saved the replay so I could take a photo of it.

Citroen C4 WRC (chose this for my hatred of Citroens) to Cape Ring, bash bash bash, I lost a door at where the blocked off pit entry it

dont you get a trophy for getting some part of the car falling off?
one of the hidden trophies ive heard?

dont you get a trophy for getting some part of the car falling off?
one of the hidden trophies ive heard?

Yes, and as mentioned the easiest way to obtain it is by driving a WRC car backwards on an infinite Daytona race :dopey:👍

I'm almost ashamed to say this, but I got multiple parts to fall off the Citroen WRC car just through my normal course of racing during one of the earlier seasonal events at Rome...:dunce:

I tend to find that bumpers etc just hang and hang (congrats to anyone who actually got the Gallardo front bumper to come off).

Best suggestion so far is from Tawn21. My only variation was to do it in Practice, rather than Arcade as at the time I wasn't sure if Arcade would count for the trophy.

I got the whole rear panel of my mclaren F1 to fall off. (Bottom Bumper and the part that wraps itself around the back lights.

You guessed it, Daytona going backwards

Get a Ford Focus WRC, and go between one of the white markers and the wall. Keep pushing and reverse out. Your door will be missing.

took the citroen WRC out a London and got it done on the third lap just bang walls and hit crush the AI cars

Back