how can i put my replay on this forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roxa_p
  • 14 comments
  • 1,091 views
Messages
28
Belgium
Belgium
Messages
Roxa_p
is there anyone who can tell me how to put my replay on this forum. i trasfered the video to my pc whit an axternal hd but can't be played trough nero an wm player.. what do i need to do. :dopey:
 
All you transferred was a the replay data which is just a series of instructions that only GT5P and a PS3 can understand.

To make a video, you have to capture the replay as the PS3 plays it. There is a link in my sig with instructions and equipment.

As an aside, I used to host videos for Roxa_Supra4. Do you know him?
 
yes i do know him.. where do you think the name Roxa came from :sly: i tried to call supra4 but can't reach him.. anyway thanks for the help i will check it out now
 
Grab a camra and record it. I do that and your camra might have a editing feature after you are done so you can get an ok pro-ish editing of the video. And make sure you got around 3 minutes of recording space on your card. Upload to youtube and you are good to go.

Oh yeah if you have enough space go for a 640x480 recording resolution(so you will have better quality).
 
well i'm a good competition when it comes to gran turismo, but when its about computers i still need dipers:dopey:
i just tryed whit my webcam and got nice result. the file size is 175mb and now i will try to put it on youtube
 
Youtube has a 100mb limit. You'll need to make it smaller before you upload it. Windows Movie Maker can do that (for free).
 
convert it first with the windows moviemaker. ;)


EDIT

hmpf... :D
 
Youtube limit is now 10 minutes and 1024 MB, so upload away 👍
 
well i don't think it works cause its already uploading for about 45min :grumpy:
maybe i do need to edit the movie.. anyway thanks :sly:👍
 
My 400mb video took a few hours on broadband, best to upload when you go out for a while or go to sleep. Shrink it to 30-100mb for less quality and quick upload.
 
Youtube limit is now 10 minutes and 1024 MB, so upload away 👍

I never knew that!

And Roxa: Depending on your connection your upload might be slow.
 
I just save the lap on the PS3, hook the PS3 up to a BVB-recorder and record the lap directly onto a DVD. Then I convert the DVD with pinnacle studio 10 or Then you can upload it to youtube. SUPER
 
the video is uploading now to you tube i will put the link online when its done.. and i like to keep the quality maximal.. so i'll wait for it
 
All you transferred was a the replay data which is just a series of instructions that only GT5P and a PS3 can understand.

To make a video, you have to capture the replay as the PS3 plays it. There is a link in my sig with instructions and equipment.

As an aside, I used to host videos for Roxa_Supra4. Do you know him?

Hi daan, I have just read your link/page about recording videos. Very helpful.👍

I just have an question: about being able to do live captures with the capture devices, you use a splitter with the leftmost one...why can't you use one for the others?

And how would I get an HDMI signal to change into a composite? A series of converters like HDMI -> DVI-D -> VGA -> composite (or maybe S-video)? But I am thinking that I cannot really convert the digital into an analog signal unless I use a converter?


--edit
just thought of something else. I might go try it later, plug in a DVD recorder to my TV output, and record it?
 
I just have an question: about being able to do live captures with the capture devices, you use a splitter with the leftmost one...why can't you use one for the others?
You can use the splitter cable for the others too, but it is not absolutely neccessary. The others are designed to be able to display the signal, and you can can use that to play the game. The pinnacle has no output, other than to disk, so you cannot see the picture it is getting so you must use the splitter cable.

And how would I get an HDMI signal to change into a composite? A series of converters like HDMI -> DVI-D -> VGA -> composite (or maybe S-video)? But I am thinking that I cannot really convert the digital into an analog signal unless I use a converter?
I think you'd need to get a signal converter box thingy and they can be expensive. At the minute, using the pinnacle, I am restricted to playing GT5 on it's lowest, standard definition, setting as that is the best signal the SCART can handle.

just thought of something else. I might go try it later, plug in a DVD recorder to my TV output, and record it?
If your tv can output the signal then that'll work. You can also put the DVD in between the PS3 and TV, but you may experience a control delay that can make the game unplayable.
 
Back