How Chevy runs off their pre-production cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 18 comments
  • 1,200 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,774
United States
Texas


No worries fellows. This was it's purpose. :)
 
Erm, might someone give me the title for the video? I want to watch it, but I'd have to use the youtube app on my iPod, and safari on this thing doesn't support embedded videos. Thanks in advance
 
:odd: So he can do a burnout... someone give him a cookie.

Toph --> 2008 Z06 Corvette Burnout Corvettes at Carlisle
 
:odd: So he can do a burnout... someone give him a cookie.

Toph --> 2008 Z06 Corvette Burnout Corvettes at Carlisle

Are you always negative, or did you not bother to think this was just a creative way to destroy these cars? :rolleyes:
 
Can you do us all a favor from now on, and just not post in threads where you're going to do this?

I know I'm not the only one sick of seeing your negative comments....👎
 
That was great, considering a C6 rear tire is the widest on a production car I've ever seen.
 
I don't get it. So this car is destined for the crusher?

Good burnout though. But why not let the car move around the pad? Why static in a little box?
 
Are you always negative, or did you not bother to think this was just a creative way to destroy these cars? :rolleyes:

It's just a burnout, if you ask me. Nothing special, at all. :indiff:
 
Wow these american burnout events are pretty lame.... on the spot...
 
Wow these american burnout events are pretty lame.... on the spot...

Burnouts in general are pretty much the definition of lame. Most any car out there can do a burnout. Heck, I've even seen a Yugo do a burnout. :indiff:
 
Wow.....cool! 💡
Too bad it was a run flat tire... :lol: Would be really cool if the tire blows up! But the Japaneses can do it better. They can do it while there going sideways :dunce: Drifting of course
 
I'm not sure what the point was, but I hate to see stuff like that done to cars. Kool burnout tho.
 
It's just a burnout, if you ask me. Nothing special, at all. :indiff:
How many folks do you know purposely burnout just to destroy the car?

I'm not defending the act, I'm just saying that doing a burnout like that to destroy the car for entertainment rather than just sending it to a crusher seems like a better way to get rid of these cars.
 
How many folks do you know purposely burnout just to destroy the car?

Not many (actually any that I could recall), since it's a waste of time and not really all that entertaining to watch. :indiff:
 
Back