How did i do this ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 20 comments
  • 998 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

Messages
4,103
Messages
George0393 + GTP_GM


I'm still wondering myself
 
That's Citta di Aria, and you've just been driving over a bump, right?
 
the Interceptor
That's Citta di Aria, and you've just been driving over a bump, right?

No it's the jumps on seattle, I did'nt know such a small car could wheelie
 
GeorgeMorley
No it's the jumps on seattle

There is your answer....
 
Syntax error
There is your answer....

But how can it wheelie its only 3 metres long
 
GeorgeMorley


I'm still wondering myself

I think they call it photomode.
 
Maybe too much downforce at the rear.
 
It's not wheelie'ing, it's landing. And how does the shortness affect wheeling? I think that it's easier to wheelie for a short car, cause the lever arm of a force is shorter.

Regards
the Interceptor
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Maybe too much downforce at the rear.

I was thinking that. I know there's some way to get an Escudo to do that if you move all downforce to the rear.
 
I left downforce stock since I was'nt even trying to wheelie it just happened
 
Now, to get this straight: you were at the jumps of Seattle. You drove uphill, and where the hill ended, the back of the car stayed on the ground, while the front of the car stayed in the air for a moment. That's hardly a wheelie, is it?
 
it's a waste of space, that's what it is!
 
It's quite obvious really. If you were driving uphill on the bumps, you'll be at an angle, so the rear will be last to leave the ground, then the first to land on the ground, resulting in the car doing that.
 
What in the earth are you talking about. and didn't anyone notice that car's rear wheels are missing? :odd: it's not just a car bouncing after jumps but there's something else to this, and i don't even recognize that car :ouch:
 
Speed Drifter
What in the earth are you talking about. and didn't anyone notice that car's rear wheels are missing? :odd: it's not just a car bouncing after jumps but there's something else to this, and i don't even recognize that car :ouch:

It's a Chapparral. The rear wheels are enclosed in bodywork.
 
Nonono, he broke off the back of his car, maybe that was his actual point! :lol:
 
And it is not broke off, thats how the body work is designed Interceptor.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
And it is not broke off, thats how the body work is designed Interceptor.
He's joking...
 
GeorgeMorley


I'm still wondering myself


So i guess you dont know about the flying Mclaren either? If you turn all the downforce off it floats. Heres a pic.



;)
 
What the hell is the point of this thread?
 
Master_Yoda
What the hell is the point of this thread?

You know I agree with you.

This thread has very little in teh way of value, if its was a question about getting a car to wheelie (and if it can or not) then the Tuning & Settings forum has threads dedicated to the subject.

A question of that nature could have been added to one of those (without the need to start a new thread).

This however simply looks like a shot of a car at the jumps in Seattle, wich would have been more suited to the Photomode threads (i.e. start a gallery and put some shots in it).

Either way this ones going nowhere fast and now its closed.

Regards

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back