What is that thing? Looks like some fancy coffee maker. "You've heard of mister coffee, here is mister fusion!"Maybe you used this:
![]()
What is that?It looks like a flux capacitor.
He's the mad scientist from that movie.
He's the mad scientist from that movie.
I was lol. It's Scotty.I hope you're being sarcastic
Lol, that would be a plot twist...Oh, I get it. That's from that movie where Captain Kirk stole that guy's space ship and used it to travel back in time to 1984 to save some whales.
What am i looking at??I was playing in the gt300 championship, when it said this happened:
Oh, ok. So he was outlapped, but crossed the line ninth? He wasn't in ninth place, he just crossed it ninth?The AI are being listed in the order the pass the finishline. No. nine passed it ninth, and was listed as such, allthough he was lapped.
If this was a championship, you would get a revised order when the screen showing points show up, giving the lapped car the last place.
The AI are being listed in the order the pass the finishline. No. nine passed it ninth, and was listed as such, allthough he was lapped.
If this was a championship, you would get a revised order when the screen showing points show up, giving the lapped car the last place.