How did this happen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 21 comments
  • 1,600 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
I was playing in the gt300 championship, when it said this happened:
 

Attachments

  • tmp_IMG_20140119_1046291025907876.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20140119_1046291025907876.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Maybe you used this:

flux_610x458_1.jpg
What is that thing? Looks like some fancy coffee maker. "You've heard of mister coffee, here is mister fusion!"

Some kind of bug maybe? How could number nine be lapped, while 10-16 aren't?
 
Oh, I get it. That's from that movie where Captain Kirk stole that guy's space ship and used it to travel back in time to 1984 to save some whales.
Lol, that would be a plot twist...
 
In the picture I posted, number nine is outlapped, but the ones behind him aren't.
 
It could possibly be something similar to the Endurance bug. That's all I can think of.
 
I just thought of something: what if the position the Ai end up in is pre determined at the start of the race? He could have been in ninth when I crossed, but what if he had a really bad wreck and ended up lapped in the end?
 
The AI are being listed in the order the pass the finishline. No. nine passed it ninth, and was listed as such, allthough he was lapped.
If this was a championship, you would get a revised order when the screen showing points show up, giving the lapped car the last place.
 
The AI are being listed in the order the pass the finishline. No. nine passed it ninth, and was listed as such, allthough he was lapped.
If this was a championship, you would get a revised order when the screen showing points show up, giving the lapped car the last place.
Oh, ok. So he was outlapped, but crossed the line ninth? He wasn't in ninth place, he just crossed it ninth?
 
The AI are being listed in the order the pass the finishline. No. nine passed it ninth, and was listed as such, allthough he was lapped.
If this was a championship, you would get a revised order when the screen showing points show up, giving the lapped car the last place.

Yeah, that was pretty much what I thought was going on.
 
Same here, it's a bug too:

I did not lap any of the cars...
 
Time Travelers, the only clear explanation I can give you.
 
Back