My driver is quite drunk... I think he needs more experience!
I've found it quite difficult to drive in B-Spec mode... and moreover it is not possible to pause the race so when phone ring I can't answer ARGH!!!
They actually get pretty good (not great but good) when they get in to the 15-20 levels. I've seen mine do some great moves passing 👍 (and other times still bashing into the back of someone. 👎)
They actually get pretty good (not great but good) when they get in to the 15-20 levels. I've seen mine do some great moves passing 👍 (and other times still bashing into the back of someone. 👎)
I have 5 drivers. All between 12-17. Once you get to the higher tier races it's easier to level drivers up. In the Japanese Championship, you can put a level 0 driver in your Minolta Toyota with 900hp and blow away the 300hp competition and he'll be level 10 or higher by the end of the championship. The first race will put him at lvl 4. It's pretty sweet. I have a level 15 driver who is 12 for 12 in his career, but my first driver who is 28/35 is level 16. good luck with your bspec adventures! I'm just trying to get to lvl 35 to unlock the X1, because I know I can't complete the challenges in a-spec with a sixaxis controller.