How do those cheeky mechanics...

  • Thread starter Thread starter charlieb72
  • 53 comments
  • 2,850 views
Messages
8
Messages
charlierbrinkley
Messages
sweetheart0
manage to turn the car around in that tiny garage when your race modification is done?
 
ahahahaha I always think of this when i do a RM haha :)
Through the magic of PD :P
 
The back wall is actually a false wall, there's a full bar and a stage with a pole behind there.
 
They must be pretty good mechanics too if they can RM a car in several seconds.
 
They must be pretty good mechanics too if they can RM a car in several seconds.
I rather they take seconds. Any longer and I'll start to wonder what kind of joy rides they're using my car for.
 
They can wash my cars pretty fast too lol
 
They should behave like real mechanics and look at your car and say "hmm, thats gonna cost you mate" while rubbing their chins and looking doubtful. :)
 
berty1979
They should behave like real mechanics and look at your car and say "hmm, thats gonna cost you mate" while rubbing their chins and looking doubtful. :)

Hmm, your going to need to replace the brakes, your chassis is in bad shape, you need a new filter, Ahh! This is gonna be alot of work, it's gonna cost ya *smile* lol
 
I think they take the car apart completely then put it back together facing the garage door :)👍
 
Obviously they put it on the same jack that they put it on to clean it, spin it multiple times EXTREMELY quickly, and then voila!
 
:lol: :D
good one!

I imagine it's like a microwave oven... you just don't see the turn-table in that garage! :D It's hidden like a Bond gadget. ;)

I like the way if you have your chassis restored, it also gives the car a bath. :D And it's super quick! (Though sometimes rather expensive. :dopey:)
 
And what about the oil change? hmm??? Does the dude drink the stuff? Let's say I've just come off the back of a 4 hour enduro? that's gotta sting a bit.
 
manage to turn the car around in that tiny garage when your race modification is done?


Jeeze cant you see the full size turntable that doubles as a ramp.
 
Has anyone noticed though that they coast the car in and out and always play a generic car engine sound from invisible speakers in the garage

Only was I can fathom how my V8 Camaro sounds like my Mini Cooper when both are stock ;)
 
Has anyone noticed though that they coast the car in and out and always play a generic car engine sound from invisible speakers in the garage

Only was I can fathom how my V8 Camaro sounds like my Mini Cooper when both are stock ;)

Oh yeah! I forgot about that - but yes, I noticed that when I 1st got the game! haha
 
The GT Auto garage is a bit of a waste of coding if you ask me.

-Changing oil without lifting the bonnet / hood?
-Ever washed the caterham or X2010? They're washing the air above the car.
-Being able to fit the tank car into a tiny, tardis like garage?

PD could have given us the ability to change wheels on standard cars instead of these silly animations.:dunce:
 
I agree... Except knowing a bit about this it's likely that making that garage... the coding was probably very simple, and not a big deal to add... compared to other features I'd sure like to see.

And no, I've never washed the caterham... but I'm going to now just to see. :lol:
 
Where can I hire those mechanics? I need a cheap and fast repair on my car... :lol:
 
Their choice of music, for mechanics, is a lot to be desired as well :yuck:
 
I find these guys a bit creepy. Something with their movement i think.
Also, the guy on the left seems to do nothing except stand there and look akward.
 
Their choice of music, for mechanics, is a lot to be desired as well :yuck:

I know, what mechanic only listens to The Entertainer? Should be the radio or something.
And where is the Pirelli calender with naked ladies on it?:sly:
 
I think they take the car apart completely then put it back together facing the garage door :)👍

I reckon what they do is, completely strip down the car then build it back to front. So now you're at the back of the car instead of the front? That's maybe why some cars look so horrid in there RM form? Elise 111R for instance?
 
How do they...
-Levitate the car with the power of their mind, cleanse motor oil with their throat and then spit it back into the car?
-Stay paint-free when painting the go-kart?
-Make wheels magically swap round on a car when you're viewing the aftermarket wheels?
 
Back