How do those cheeky mechanics...

  • Thread starter Thread starter charlieb72
  • 53 comments
  • 2,850 views
Imagine if PD made this part of the game more realistic, buy a new Turbo, click install then

"Tricky job that Gov, and I've got a lot on right now, how about you come back <sucks air through teeth, in two to three days. Tell you what, give me a call in two days and I'll see what I can do."

two days later

"Yeah, I'm waiting on a part give me another two or three days."

two days later

"You aren't going to believe this, they sent the wrong part! They are always doing that. I'll have it done tomorrow morning."

Tomorrow Morning

"a few more hours, I would have done it but I've been having a nightmare with this 106, you know what these French cars are like.

and so on....
 
How do they...
-Levitate the car with the power of their mind, cleanse motor oil with their throat and then spit it back into the car?

They don't use their throat, they just swish the oil around in their mouths and spit it back into the car.
 
Imagine if PD made this part of the game more realistic, buy a new Turbo, click install then

"Tricky job that Gov, and I've got a lot on right now, how about you come back <sucks air through teeth, in two to three days. Tell you what, give me a call in two days and I'll see what I can do."

two days later

"Yeah, I'm waiting on a part give me another two or three days."

two days later

"You aren't going to believe this, they sent the wrong part! They are always doing that. I'll have it done tomorrow morning."

Tomorrow Morning

"a few more hours, I would have done it but I've been having a nightmare with this 106, you know what these French cars are like.

and so on....

:lol:
 
I know, what mechanic only listens to The Entertainer? Should be the radio or something.
And where is the Pirelli calender with naked ladies on it?:sly:

My mechanic seems to prefer FHM or Maxim. what is the world coming to when your mechanic can't even have a pirelli calendar?
 
They should also do the kick test to see if it's ok as u know all good mechanics kick your tire and say hmmm 40 quid thatl be lol
 
meh..
your all wrong
they pull the car into the garage and then they instantly demolish the garage then the the pd construction team comes in to build an entirely new garage in .00001 seconds.
duh...:dunce:
 
They have a few silly animations on pit stops. How can a mechanic fit a new wheel to a car with a lollipop through his skull. If you don't believe me do the Indy 500 and watch a pit stop.
 
They have a few silly animations on pit stops. How can a mechanic fit a new wheel to a car with a lollipop through his skull. If you don't believe me do the Indy 500 and watch a pit stop.

Gotta love the guy shoving a tire through an X2010 wheel cover, too. :lol:
 
Gotta love the guy shoving a tire through an X2010 wheel cover, too. :lol:

These are mechanics with powers over physics! You know, the quantum mechanic stuff!
 
Yeah its so silly plus when they take the car off the jacks the fuel pump doesn't connect to the car
 
They don't use their throat, they just swish the oil around in their mouths and spit it back into the car.

That means.... my cars have been filled, with the gold spit of these mechanics!? :crazy:
 
I guess that means that all cars in GT5 are powered by man fluid except hybrids. I dare not think what they are powered by.
 
You guys are just mean to mechanics :(
 
Imagine the mechanics waving goodbye while giving the cheeky smile. *shivers*
 
That's not as amazing as watching an F1 pit these days. I was watching the F1 at Nurburgring Sunday morning and the Red Bull team (Vettel) pitted for a change of tires (mandatory use hards) to do one lap and they turned him in 3.2 seconds.

This was the difference between 4th place and 5th place as he came out ahead of Ferrari.

On the race garage work; many garages have an in door and an out door. Come in one side and continue out the other. They just switch the camera view from the back to the front ;)
 
Nahh, not as impressive as owning their very own invisibility cloak at the Tsukuba endurances!
 
Haha I always think about that when I do a RM, engine overhaul or body rigidity repair... I also like how all the cars sound the same when they quit the garage LOL
 
*Changes oil*

"Right then, It looks like your filter needs replacing as well"
"Alright, Gimmie the sport one"
"Well thats not really the filter you want... you want the Racing filter"
"FINE, JUST BLOODY DO IT"
"450 Quid please"

----------------------------
It should give you the option of your level of oil change. Do you want the Express lube, or the All-Star one which costs 40 Pounds more, for no reason.
 
The completely disassemble the car and put it back together facing the other direction.

The reason they garage is so small is to ensure they don't cheat you. They have to take the car completely apart, so you have a good assurance they put the rollcage in properly.
 
Nahh, not as impressive as owning their very own invisibility cloak at the Tsukuba endurances!

Noticed last night that they wear their invisibility cloaks when they wash the kart as well.
 
Back