How do u earn money?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fe662
  • 16 comments
  • 2,370 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fe662

(Banned)
Messages
1,418
Brazil
São Paulo
Messages
WagnerAlmeida
Messages
Why have Xbox?u pay to online
I want to know a good way to earn money FAST. I race in la sarthe on la fiesta cavallino.
 
Get a job?

j/k - any of the seasonals should do, just make sure you win. I've been grinding the Super GT race at Nurburgring. 522k!
 
I want to know a good way to earn money FAST. I race in la sarthe on la fiesta cavallino.
You've answered your own question.
 
VetteDawg
You've answered your own question.

I just wanna know if there's a better way than la sarthe to earn money
 
Fe662
I just wanna know if there's a better way than la sarthe to earn money

No that's the best way right now.
 
what your doing is the fastest way right now. the seasonals pay triple an do not take long
 
Bspec widget. I make 3 million credits a day without doing any races myself (but I will race my driver and my friend's drivers with remote racing).
 
Seasonal event supercar festival last race eifel something like that for 5 laps you get 490 thousands

i drive a nissan GT-R R35 SPEC V in the second lap i pass the first driver
i hope i was helpful
 
The way you're doing it is the fastest way to do it.
 
Not sure, but I think one of the way to get money is by actualy playing the game ...

Just sayin'
 
It doesn't get any better than that, it already almost feels like cheating.
 
First off, don't use words to suggest laziness (like "u" to mean "you"). It's part of GTP's Terms of Service. Second, this may be better suited for the "Questions and Answers" forum.

Now all kidding aside (maybe). I don't know how "u" make money. I don't even know who "u" is or what "u" serves in Gran Turismo 5. All I can suggest is to take advantage of the big-money Seasonal Events. Just make sure you have the proper car to compete in certain events. Tune it up if you have to and if you don't feel competitive enough.

And of course, play through the game. I heard that's a great way to make money in GT5. May want to try it out. Even if you end up losing races, at least you're making money by simply finishing races. That money will start rolling in as you start winning races and as you keep on racing. When all else fails as you're trying to make money- JUST RACE, BABY!
 
I do the classic muscle car seasonal event on Daytona all you gotta do is buy a 69 corvette convertible and and fully upgrade minus the weight reduction 3 stage kit and make sure you boost the top speed on the transmission and you'll make 300,000 for 1st every four and a half minutes
 
How do you earn money?
Simple, you race.

I want to know a good way to earn money FAST. I race in la sarthe on la fiesta cavallino.
That gives you 500,000cr every 4 mins (if you win). The most money at the moment
 
How do you earn money?
Simple, you race.


That gives you 500,000cr every 4 mins (if you win). The most money at the moment

More like, 3 and a half <--With cutting, but then why wouldn't you cut? It's grinding.
 
There are a whole bunch of money-earning threads. Don't need yet another one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back