How do you define success and how would you achieve it

• Thread starter DR_MOJO91
  • 115 comments

How do you define success and how would you achieve it

• Total voters
Successful Troll is successful.
Furthest thing from a troll, these two have some personal vendetta. I called them out, they'll constantly follow whatever thread a person makes enticing them to get banned. Look at the post, read it from the start, you'll see the instigators. One calling a guy "Mr. Engineer" I mean come on iunno how that's not even seen as trying to instigate something, then play victim. It goes both ways then, don't dish out what you can't take. Then some other guy mentions something from an entirely separate forum from this thread with a personal attack then tries to act victim. Call them out on it.

Last edited:
Furthest thing from a troll, these two have some personal vendetta. I called them out, they'll constantly follow whatever thread a person makes enticing them to get banned. Look at the post, read it from the start, you'll see the instigators. One calling a guy "Mr. Engineer" I mean come on iunno how that's not even seen as trying to instigate something, then play victim. It goes both ways then, don't dish out what you can't take. Then some other guy mentions something from an entirely separate forum from this thread with a personal attack then tries to act victim. Call them out on it.
:lol:

Who’s playing the victim here? It’s easy to see that you don’t practice what you preach at all. It was all just a farce to sound better than you actually are. It’s just all a bit sad that you were given the benefit of the doubt and you still decided to act like a child, just like you’ve basically done in every discussion you’ve been in.

Who’s playing the victim here? It’s easy to see that you don’t practice what you preach at all. It was all just a farce to sound better than you actually are. It’s just all a bit sad that you were given the benefit of the doubt and you still decided to act like a child, just like you’ve basically done in every discussion you’ve been in.

This is beyond comical now. First first from you, definitely wasn't posting to contribute anything good now were you? went straight for a personal little jab, hypocrite much? "Was this realization before or after trying to bring your personal life into an argument that you've been blatantly wrong on, to to "put someone in their place"?", really this is beyond comical of how this guy is trying to stir up reactions to get people banned. Is it because I'm younger than you? or people again are making excuses for shortcomings in their life?
11.PNG

Sometimes on GTPlanet we get into heated arguments which when looking at it is stupid and pointless.
This is a really odd thing for a new member to say...

Oh, and what happened to this?

Hey Mods is it possible for you to delete a persons account if the person requests it? Just simply wanna get off the grid.
You're not doing a very good job.

This is beyond comical now. First first from you, definitely wasn't posting to contribute anything good now were you? went straight for a personal little jab, hypocrite much? "Was this realization before or after trying to bring your personal life into an argument that you've been blatantly wrong on, to to "put someone in their place"?", really this is beyond comical of how this guy is trying to stir up reactions to get people banned. Is it because I'm younger than you? or people again are making excuses for shortcomings in their life?
View attachment 761803

Your age and your “success” are completely irrelevant here. Your attitude and demeanor don’t resemble that of an adult, or even someone successful really. If this is what success is, I’m happy steering clear of that.

Your age and your “success” are completely irrelevant here. Your attitude and demeanor don’t resemble that of an adult, or even someone successful really. If this is what success is, I’m happy steering clear of that.
Bitter much Mr. No Degree? And I'm happy to steer clear of being an average joe. I don't like you period, I'm not going on your threads, trying to cause mischief. You got Emula and bunch of those other guys banned from the GTS thread awhile back, pretending to be bipartisan then a admin/mod gets involved then that individual gets a warning/banned. Very clever for a guy with no degree, I must say. A person can be positive and still spread that message, but if an individual is constantly trying to nag at a person don't expect them to be a punch bag for insults with no jab in return. I don't like you period point blank same goes for Imari. It's like dealing with the dunning–Kruger effect sometimes. Pretty much sums up how I feel about these two lol. As for people that say I don't like challenges I doubt a person of that social status would be considered a threat in society's hierarchy.

Unfortunately we aren't judged by potential but by ability. Pretty certain at my age I got it made, and I want more unlike those settling for plateaus. We fall victim of staying in comfort zones as we rest upon previous achievements or allowing past failure to paralyze us in achieving more in life. Weak people strive for normality, they are content with being just average and fall under the fallacy of being content because they lack the dedication and commitment to do something that alters their comfort zone.

Last edited:
Bitter much Mr. No Degree? And I'm happy to steer clear of being an average joe. I don't like you period, I'm not going on your threads, trying to cause mischief. You got Emula and bunch of those other guys banned from the GTS thread awhile back, pretending to be bipartisan then a admin/mod gets involved then that individual gets a warning/banned. Very clever for a guy with no degree, I must say. A person can be positive and still spread that message, but if an individual is constantly trying to nag at a person don't expect them to be a punch bag for insults with no jab in return. I don't like you period point blank same goes for Imari. It's like dealing with the dunning–Kruger effect sometimes.
I hear = You dont like people who disagree and challenge you. Welcome to life no amount of education prepares you for that :D.

Bitter much Mr. No Degree?
There you go again, pretending your career makes you a better person and still trying to belittle people because of it.

You got Emula and bunch of those other guys banned from the GTS thread awhile back, pretending to be bipartisan then a admin/mod gets involved then that individual gets a warning/banned.
I’m not responsible for the ridiculous things he’s done. He’s a human being capable of making his own rational decisions, or not.

Very clever for a guy with no degree, I must say. A person can be positive and still spread that message, but if an individual is constantly trying to nag at a person don't expect them to be a punch bag for insults with no jab in return.
Ironic that you say that, but start out your sentence with an ignorant statement like that.

It’s just all a bit sad that you choose to lie about your personality, at least you’re not continuing that facade anymore.
I don't like you period point blank same goes for Imari. It's like dealing with the dunning–Kruger effect sometimes. Pretty much sums up how I feel about these two lol. As for people that say I don't like challenges I doubt a person of that social status would be considered a threat in society's hierarchy.
It’s funny that you think any social status matters. It’s obvious that when your usually completely wrong opinions are challenged you have a hard time producing any facts and instead choose to try to insult the people as a distraction from that fact.

Bloody peasants and their useless no degree status.

:P

I'd just like to chip in to add that despite the fact that I personally have a degree, I think they're over-rated. Yes, there are professions and industries in which they're necessary and the most efficient way to gain the knowledge and experience that you need to do your job well, but I think a lot of the time people would be better served using those 3+ years just going out and getting real life experience.

Unfortunately, modern companies are much less likely to retain employees long term (and thus don't get as much value out of investing in on the job training) and like to lean into qualifications because they're "objective", but I think too many "educated" people get caught up in the smell of their own farts to recognise what others can achieve.

There's a lot of very smart people out there that just don't get along well with the idea of formalised education, and who can blame them? It's crazy expensive, and a lot of the time you can get away with just having a good memory. It's kind of a running joke amongst university graduates that you do your degree, and then you get to start learning how your chosen profession actually works. Because while you get some baseline skills in university, there's so much more to it in the real world that really it's going to take years more before you're even moderately competent.

Personally, I think it's a shame that apprenticeships and technical colleges are seen as inferior to university. A big part of learning and becoming good at things is doing it in a way that works for you. Some people learn well from books and lectures, others from practical experience.

Personally, when I have to solve manufacturing problems I immediately go talk to one of our leading hands. They don't have qualifications, but they have experience and they know the processes far better than I ever could because they work with them day in and day out. Chances are about 50:50 they know the solution already, and in the other half they can at least narrow down causative factors and useful information to the point that I can apply investigative rigour to identify the issue. Without a good operator who knows the process, my job becomes ten times harder.

Good production staff and operators are criminally undervalued in industry, and I think it's in part because they often don't have qualifications.

I'd just like to chip in to add that despite the fact that I personally have a degree, I think they're over-rated. Yes, there are professions and industries in which they're necessary and the most efficient way to gain the knowledge and experience that you need to do your job well, but I think a lot of the time people would be better served using those 3+ years just going out and getting real life experience

I agree, in my own case I gained the most from school by participating in FSAE and actually trying to be a engineer. Classes were absolutely important, but it was what I did outside of classes that really gave me context and what I felt like was more freedom to explore. It also mirrored what I would later end up doing at work and this wasn't lost on those giving me my job interviews.

There you go again, pretending your career makes you a better person and still trying to belittle people because of it.

I’m not responsible for the ridiculous things he’s done. He’s a human being capable of making his own rational decisions, or not.

Ironic that you say that, but start out your sentence with an ignorant statement like that.

It’s just all a bit sad that you choose to lie about your personality, at least you’re not continuing that facade anymore.
It’s funny that you think any social status matters. It’s obvious that when your usually completely wrong opinions are challenged you have a hard time producing any facts and instead choose to try to insult the people as a distraction from that fact.

Seem to have struck a nerve with you? I don't like you period and it's not undervaluing people with lesser qualification you do this stuff on a lot of forums trying to act bipartisan. You should use this energy of yours into something productive and meaningful and do something challenging in your life unless you rather be average. I'm looking out for you bud, even though I don't like you. Getting a degree doesn't mean everything which you clearly have some notion that I'm all for but when you try to undermine one's intelligence, I'm gonna call you out on it. If you think I'm doing the same, guess what I'm just returning the favor, and like I said I don't like you or Imari. It's basically someone going to the library then saying oh I read a book on mechanical engineering I'm now an expert, unfortunately that doesn't apply in the real world and accreditation is what matters.

Last edited:
Seems to have struck a nerve with you? I don't like you period and it's not undervaluing people with lesser qualification you do this stuff on a lot of forums trying to act bipartisan
Struck a nerve? Hardly, and that's all a bit ironic considering you stooped so low as to try to insult someone because you have 1 degree. The fact that you're associating your degree as if it gives you more intellect than any other person says a lot about your character, or lack of it more like it.

How many more times do you have to state that you dont like someone? I'm not sure how that matters to anyone but yourself, but who cares anyways?

You should use this energy of yours into something productive and meaningful and do something challenging in your life unless you rather be average. I'm looking out for you bud, even though I don't like you.
The fact that you think this takes a lot of energy, or even time for that matter, is funny. These replies take all but 5-10 minutes to reply to given the lack of intellectual discussion, that you seem incapable of having. You've put more effort in talking about how your better than everyone because you have a degree than you have actually used facts to back your wildly inaccurate opinions.

It's also comical that you're telling someone that they shouldn't be wasting time, when you're right here replying to my messages. My productive energy goes to my work, and getting better at it. That I'm here replying to the nonsense you fill this board with is just me passing spare time.

Getting a degree doesn't mean everything which you clearly have some notion that I'm all for but when you try to undermine one's intelligence, I'm gonna call you out on it.
You're correct that degrees don't mean everything, and you're a perfect example of that.

If you think I'm doing the same, guess what I'm just returning the favor, and like I said I don't like you or Imari.
Congratulations, but for the umpteenth time, how many more times do you need to say it? :lol:

It's basically someone going to the library then saying oh I read a book on mechanical engineering I'm now an expert, unfortunately that doesn't apply in the real world and accreditation is what matters.
Are you projecting?

Your degree definitely is helping you earn more money than some. To bad it hasn't helped you be less of a terrible human being.

Last edited:
Struck a nerve? Hardly, and that's all a bit ironic considering you stooped so low as to try to insult someone because you have 1 degree. The fact that you're associating your degree as if it gives you more intellect than any other person says a lot about your character, or lack of it more like it.

How many more times do you have to state that you dont like someone? I'm not sure how that matters to anyone but yourself, but who cares anyways?

The fact that you think this takes a lot of energy, or even time for that matter, is funny. These replies take all but 5-10 minutes to reply to given the lack of intellectual discussion, that you seem incapable of having. You've put more effort in talking about how your better than everyone because you have a degree than you have actually used facts to back your wildly inaccurate opinions.

It's also comical that you're telling someone that they shouldn't be wasting time, when you're right here replying to my messages. My productive energy goes to my work, and getting better at it. That I'm here replying to the nonsense you fill this board with is just me passing spare time.

You're correct that degrees don't mean everything, and you're a perfect example of that.

Congratulations, but for the umpteenth time, how many more times do you need to say it? :lol:

Are you projecting?

Your degree definitely is helping you earn more money than some. To bad it hasn't helped you be less of a terrible human being.
I think I'll like some fries with that response of yours. You're not on my level period, and if it wasn't for restrictions/favoritism its easy to dispatch someone with no education. Education isn't subjective or emotional its strictly objective. Its an arrogant response but I think someone like you had it coming. I look down on people like you and Imari. Money is nice and I doubt an individual like you is on my level, not to mention the fact I'm younger to.

I think I'll like some fries with that response of yours. You're not on my level period, and if it wasn't for restrictions/favoritism its easy to dispatch someone with no education. Education isn't subjective or emotional its strictly objective. Its an arrogant response but I think someone like you had it coming. I look down on people like you and Imari. Money is nice and I doubt an individual like you is on my level, not to mention the fact I'm younger to.

Quite a tone change, Mr. Single Degree:

Nah some are just trying to bait for an emotional response. Seen the same gander many times. Spread positivity not negativity.

It's also a bit ironic you're trying to take people to task for the time spent on their responses to you, when you spent 2.5 hours constantly editing this post about a dozen times.

Exchanging hashtags for a heavy dose of thesaurus diving doesn't change the tone of your posts.

I think I'll like some fries with that response of yours

Lets just take a look back at a couple of things.
Humility and being humble and treating others right will have a good impact on one.
Not putting on a fake image for approval while also being a genuine person that is humble is something I hope to somewhat replicate in my lifestyle.
Hmmm hostile, basically trying to put down someone.
Spread positivity not negativity

You're so full of it that craps coming out of your ears.

You're not on my level period, and if it wasn't for restrictions/favoritism its easy to dispatch someone with no education.
Your level? What level is that? One where you form opinions around incorrect information and then instead of providing any kind of facts, one chooses to insult the person instead? One where you try to pretend you're living a positive humble life, only to turn around and insult every single person that doesn't agree with you? One where you think your "social status" equates to someone being a better person? Or the one where you pretend you're smarter than other people in general because you have a degree in a very specific area of expertise?

If that's your "level" then you can stay in your own cesspit, I'll gladly live a happy life knowing I'm not as terrible a person as that.

As far as dispatching someone and it being easy, you've literally not dispatched one single question about your wrong claims. Instead you ignore them and disappear from the threads because you don't know how to prove it otherwise. For something so easy, I'm wondering why you've literally never attempted it yet.

Education isn't subjective or emotional its strictly objective
Who said otherwise? You're arguing yourself at this point.

I look down on people like you and Imari. Money is nice and I doubt an individual like you is on my level, not to mention the fact I'm younger to.
Lots of claims for something you have literally no information on. Although, that's not surprising really. The crap that comes out of your mouth has been based off wrong assumptions and misrepresentations. This is what you degree amounts to? What a shame.

@DR_MOJO91 I hope your degree brings you all the money you want in life....Because by the looks of it that's all you're going to have.
Okay, thats good for me. Usually envy is the reason for people bashing the qualities of say education, or money cause well simply put it they didn't put in the time or effort to earn it. I won't bash someone regardless of their economics or education unless they provoke me first which is my stance. Another one to the ignore list.

I won't bash someone regardless of their economics or education unless they provoke me first which is my stance. Another one to the ignore list.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

I've read the whole thread and the only person doing bashing is you. Two people have taken time out of their day to attempt having a discussion with you and a third took an innocent jab at some phrasing. If you consider any of that to be "bashing" than I'd hate to see you at a roast in your honor.

Okay, thats good for me. Usually envy is the reason for people bashing the qualities of say education, or money cause well simply put it they didn't put in the time or effort to earn it. I won't bash someone regardless of their economics or education unless they provoke me first which is my stance. Another one to the ignore list.
Is that what you tell yourself every night before you go to sleep? So are you projecting because you’re literally the root of all the bashing. You started it and you continued it to the very end. No one is jealous of you and it’s absolutely hilarious that you would think that :lol: What is there to be jealous of in the first place? We know absolutely nothing about you that holds any value.

Complaining about not having or achieving things to me is a sign of weakness. Motivation and words don't mean squat without discipline and commitment. People tend to play on the emotional sentiment of life, because it's the only notion they can rely only for their shortcomings in life.

Last edited:
Back