How do you get the 15 Anniversary car?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Reychelo, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Logoncal21

Logoncal21

I didn't even pre-ordered the game and got it 2 days ago. It came with all 25 cars. :D

Harsk100 and frankwizzle like this.
  2. hennesy

hennesy

u are lucky i only got 10 of them ive gotta buy another one for them al

3. RockerBR

RockerBR

Here in Brazil it didn't sell as many copies of GT6 they expected. So they send to the stores the Pre-order ones.

As I heard, there weren't produced yet the “Brazilian Standard GT6” in Manaus (where is there is a Sony factory in Brazil).

4. TheEvilSkunk

TheEvilSkunk

Here are all the Anniversary cars, i purchased the PSN digital download Anniversary edition and got 20 of them as follows,

Where do I purchase these car packs??? Im on ps3 and I searched the store and cant find them anywhere

5. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

Do you mean how do you download them when you have bought the Anniversary Edition? See here: http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/gt6/manual/#!/myhome/dlc

In short: Go to the GT Store and select Input Code. Enter the code you were given with the game. Then you can download the cars. They will be in your garage once downloaded.

6. cameron hodge

cameron hodge

where do u go to get the 15th anniversary cars and what do u type?

7. Pizzle13

Pizzle13

i received all the cars/packs except "Precision Pack" with the 15th anniversary steelbook
    luckily my friends got hold of a Precision Pack and shared it with me, as it can be activated on 2 accounts.
    we tried to share it with s third friend ... he actually received the cars but the first friend looses his and vice versa ... so izs only shareable to one friend

8. Tyger

Tyger

In the UK the packs were a pre-order bonus but I don't think you could get all of them, perhaps some other offers are on now though (kinda annoying!)

I got two of the packs from Gamestop for pre-ordering, plus 90 days PS+ membership, which was a good deal, though at first they didn't include all the codes, I kept having to email them and I eventually got them :)

9. Alfa_Avanti44

Alfa_Avanti44

Can anyone explain me why if I pre-order the 15th anniversary edition GT6 game, I don't have the precision pack?

10. AngryEater

AngryEater

I believe different retailers were offering various incentives to preorder through them perhaps your retailer omitted the precision pack.

Alfa_Avanti44 likes this.
  11. Harsk100

Harsk100

I'm also lucky: I have also 25 exclusive cars because I pre-ordered GT6 before its release! :D

12. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

That is correct.

hall90 likes this.
  13. Alfa_Avanti44

Alfa_Avanti44

Yeah, maybe is that.

I already contact them via email, hopefully they answer me.

14. alex1369

alex1369

I also got all 25 cars with the normal GT6 game.
    I buyed the game in February. And luckily it had a code for all Ann. cars

15. Alfa_Avanti44

Alfa_Avanti44

Hmm interesting, hopefully my retailer answer my email in order to sort out this situation.

16. Bluesman81977

Bluesman81977

I redeemed my code got all the cars and the racing suit but i can't find the avatars. Where should i loom for them?

17. scholesy1899

scholesy1899

it's the avatar you have in the friends list column in PS XMB menu, you know, the one where you tell your friends you have a room open. I used to have an 8-ball now I use the 15th anniv. helmet.