How easy is it to get the NTSC version of GT3 in Australia ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumpy
  • 8 comments
  • 444 views
Messages
1,119
It is easy to find the NTSC chips for the PS2 and I have an NTSC capable TV.

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the NTSC version of GT3 in Australia ?
 
Just go through a reputable web retailer in the relevant region.
 
Originally posted by vat_man
Just go through a reputable web retailer in the relevant region.

Does anyone know of any reputable web retailer where I could get an NTSC copy ?
 
To gumpy:
:D Or ask a NTSC friend from this Forum to pick one up & send it to you. (They're available here for USD $20.00 as a "Greatest Hits" Game.)...UB57
:D
 
Mmmmmmm.

Now $60USD or $20USD. Which deal is best ?

This is just an enquiry at this stage.

The only difference that interests me is the F1 cars so I won't be rushing to make a decision.
 
To gumpy:
:D Difficult to figure the best deal there eh??? For sure you get 4 more F-1 Cars. Also the Diablo, 2 Lancia Stratos, a "Real" Porsche, another Skyline etc. are included IF you have a X-Port(NTSC Version). I'm not sure but I don't believe these "Hidden" Cars are available on the PAL version are they???...UB57
:D

BTW: Still open for the Airline Ticket:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Aren't those hidden cars available with an x-port on PAL? I was pretty sur ethat they were.
 
Back