How far are you in the game?

• Thread starter X
  • 152 comments

How far are you in the game?

• What!!?? There is a way to see how you do!??!

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Just started under 5%

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Still a Newb - under 20%

Votes: 20 10.8%
  • I WANT MY CORVETTE C5R! 20-49%

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Woohoo GOT MY C5R!! 50-74%

Votes: 40 21.5%
  • **** C5R, 787B LETS KICK ASS!! 75%-90%

Votes: 37 19.9%
  • Yall suck, im 100% done!

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • I have gone so far the game wont go past 100 :thatsodd:

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters
I'm just over 71%. Unfortunately the way I did the races, the last 29 will probably take longer than the first 71.

Well, since there was NO 90%-100% I just clicked on the "Ya'll Suck" one...

Just passed the 50% and got my Corvette CR5, but damn there's a long way to go... Got my copy for about 3 weeks now, got all the licenses and just started the Pro league...:eek:

CR5 is what u get after 50% completion.....Im 48.9 done! Woohoo! Got 2 F1s :) Finished 2 endu races, some rally, finished all arcade on easy, need med and hard now - crap!

Originally posted by dayboy2k1
you could just do the single races on hard unlocking both of the cars and the next area of tracks

Hey, bro, that's how it's been since GT1. oh, btw, it seems to me that the F090/s is the best car. Taking Super Speedway's small turn at 160, wastes all of my other cars(I have about 30 cars)

Originally posted by X
u serious??? If u do hard u dont have to do easy/med??

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Hey, bro, that's how it's been since GT1.
oh, btw, it seems to me that the F090/s is the best car. Taking Super Speedway's small turn at 160, wastes all of my other cars(I have about 30 cars)

Originally posted by rjensen11

Hey, bro, that's how it's been since GT1. oh, btw, it seems to me that the F090/s is the best car. Taking Super Speedway's small turn at 160, wastes all of my other cars(I have about 30 cars)
Its got the best turns but the F094 is the best at speed when it comes to F1. I can't believe you don't have to do easy or medium. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Does it just say that you did it on all three when you look at the status. Also why does it say clear status. I was too afraid to touch it everytime i forgot it wont erase my game.

You just have to be bold. My bro and I worked it out where he did Sim and I did Arcade(although he thinks I should do more sim cause I got him the F090/s). If you just tried doing all of GT1 on difficult, you got everything,(which is what I did about last month after my bro decided to delete the game off the memory card). Oh yeah, has anybody noticed that Rally Races are a LOT easier than road races?

For me rally is harder. Actually its only swiss alps. That map is hard as hell. How are you supposed to make a wide u turn without friction and without being able to breeze through the inside. Hell, think of how hard the test course would be if it had dirt. you wouldnt be able to turn and only spin out.

Originally posted by rjensen11
For me rally is harder. Actually its only swiss alps. That map is hard as hell. How are you supposed to make a wide u turn without friction and without being able to breeze through the inside. Hell, think of how hard the test course would be if it had dirt. you wouldnt be able to turn and only spin out.

That track is kind of easy. Just follow the left side before the U-turn starts(I think I'm thinking of the right track), then once you see the opening on the right side, start to let off the accel, and you'll be able to make the turn pretty easily. Now try doing that course reversed after you finally figure out how to do it forward, OUCH!

Back