How high can you go?

• Thread starter Ske
  • 57 comments
-> Um, here a couple by yours trully:

905.jpg

905.jpg

(:

i didn't push the GT1 because i was behind the R8..........

The PS2 went crazy because i saw that when the GT1 went onto the curb, it suddenly vanished from in-car view( i was using A-spec) and reappear seconds later in my rear mirror...........i am now considering recording a video of it............it's absolutely crazy................

In order to get a clear shot of the car in the air, you had to turn all the parameters in the camera mode to the max..................the close-in shot of the GT1 is a example of not using max shutter speed..........

Holy sh... seriously? Maybe it was propelled so hard into the air that max shutter speed couldn't make it sharp?

img0002gm5.jpg

img0003pn3.jpg

I like these though they need to be brightened up a little

img0011et0.jpg

img0012ii6.jpg

these are some of my first pics so they arnt that great. LEt me know what you think though

This is what happens when you smack the wall at ~280 MPH....:scared:

(click for full-size)

Edit: Could we get this stickied or put into the GTP Competitions?

Hehehe this shot is just as fun as the Crash and wipe out TT thread :D Nice ones Sammi and Mk1, but mk1 did you really use a cheating device?

Hehehe this shot is just as fun as the Crash and wipe out TT thread :D Nice ones Sammi and Mk1, but mk1 did you really use a cheating device?
Did you notice the oversized wheels & the fact that they're 50 foot in the air? :P

Back