How many cars do you have and why

  • Thread starter Thread starter SabreMK42
  • 96 comments
  • 6,224 views
Messages
51
Messages
SabreMK42
I just reached the 200 cars mark, and no I didn't buy karts over and over again, I only have one, but I was just thinking, am I in the minority because I only buy cars because I like them, most people I talk to say they just want to collect them all, how many cars do you have, and why did you buy them?
 
I just reached the 200 cars mark, and no I didn't buy karts over and over again, I only have one, but I was just thinking, am I in the minority because I only buy cars because I like them, most people I talk to say they just want to collect them all, how many cars do you have, and why did you buy them?

Same here I have nearly 200, I buy cars because I like them, because they can be pimped to ridiculuous lengths (e.g. audi pikes peak concept aka Q7) or I buy it because its a race car but I don't buy all race cars just the ones I like.
 
I have 450 and I have them because I either bought them or won them in a event.
 
I have all of them, plus some different livery ones like all the coloured X1's, all the FGT's etc. I made a point to collect all the cars as it was something I never did with GT4, or any other GT game for that matter. I personally bought well over 900, though I did trade for some but not that many in the grand scheme of things. I also have another account I am playing that only has cars I have won, and will be doing no trades on. 👍
 
I think I'm in my 300s somewhere, I've only purchased cars I like or am interested in trying. I have zero desire to collect every car.
 
I think I'm in my 300s somewhere, I've only purchased cars I like or am interested in trying. I have zero desire to collect every car.

Yeah pretty much this. I won't be buying a Legacy sedan for example or a non premium Fiat 500.

EDIT: Just opened the UCD and seen a Legacy in there....in black with 276hp. Think I might change my mind! :lol:
 
I just hit 560 because I feel the need to buy every Subaru, Miata, and anything under 20,000cr. I do want the 1000 cars trophy and to eventually collect every car.
 
I'm around 425 or so. I started out collecting my favorite makes, primarily Audi and VW, and now I'm moving on to some of the others that look interesting.
 
I have about 300 now. I like american cars, so there's not much to like here. There are more nissan fairladys than there are US cars combined. The fast cars I think I have about all of. If the PP is over 600, I'm still interested. Not getting dupes of any but the VW beetle yet.
 
Damn, some of you guys have a ton of cars! :boggled:

I just reached 200 cars a few days ago. I'm sitting at 207 at the moment. Why do I have that many? To get the trophy, but to also try out every car in the game. I intend to have every car in the game.
 
I have 940 Cars 939 of them unique models. I'm trying to collect every vehicle in the game. I earned em all too no duping or rubberbands or any of that.
 
1150.

1000 because of the trophy.

1150 because I like NSXs S2000 and Ferraris. Have many of those in diferent paints and setups.
 
Just over 440, because I want to get the 1000 car trophy. I just buy random UCD, OCD, and NCD cars when I can afford them.
 
242 currently. I haven't sold any prize cars, and the rest are all race cars trying to collect them all its a slow process, espically now without the trading.
 
611, mainly because I just love cars and i've pretty much collected all the ones I like a lot, plus a few randoms, and a few dupes in different colours of certain cars.

Only have a couple of standards I really want/need now, which is cool as previously every time I saved for an expensive premium, I would see a bunch of cars in the UCD and buy them! I only saved my first 20 million the other day, and got the Mark IV. Will now do the same for the P4, and 15 million for the Miura, then collect every other car that I don't already have :)
 
404 cars and about 10 PD-karts. a bit ago i started buying one kart per day and i buy every car that i see in the UCD that costs under 60k. most cars under 60K i will just delete once i reach the 1000car trophy; besides most of those cars are EU/US/JP versions of the same car and they have better premium versions of it anyways. so most of them will be trashed. I have all the LMP & Group-C cars, and most of the racing cars i want already anyways so im just stuffing my garage with fillers for the sake of the trophy. All i need to collect are the 20mill cars. so stupid i didnt dupe 'em first :(
 
I only have about 80 cars in my garage :) I'm pretty sure I have one of the smallest garages in here for someone who's been playing the game almost since day 1.

Why only 80??? Because... well... I only want the cars that I truly like :) ... that's why you don't see, for example many Japanese cars in my garage... I don't like them enough to buy them... (ex. from all the 1782781 Skylines I only have one :))
 
I've got a few more than 300, but that's with multiples of m3's, m3 csl's, rs4's, s4's and a few other models that I'm fond of. Oh, and any lowish-mileage Le Mans racer that I see in the OCD/UCD. Collecting them all and getting the 1000 car trophy may be something down the line, but it's not something I'm pursuing right now.
 
110 :guilty:
but I have now decided to really start collecting (ie buying cars for the sake of having them and I also plan to max out all of the sub-100bhp cars I get :D)
 
I have around 450 cars, I only have one go kart, and I would like to own every car, so I would go and do the dream car championship, then spend 500k in cars, and do that over and over again tell I have almost 20 Mill, then spend money on an expensive car, then restart the cycle all over again.
 
around 230 right now
because i want to collect every car :)
 
About 420 last I checked. I want the 1000 cars trophy and it's nice having access to them all no matter how boring they are.
 
I have around 200. I keep the cars as I don't get much money anyway from selling them, and its nice to choose a random car and let loose.
 
I have the cars that I want for the number of reasons I want them for.

Don't we all?
 
Yeah pretty much this. I won't be buying a Legacy sedan for example or a non premium Fiat 500.

EDIT: Just opened the UCD and seen a Legacy in there....in black with 276hp. Think I might change my mind! :lol:

'B4 Blitzen' is the Subaru Legacy to get, need to aquire myself a new one since i gave the one i had, fully spec'd, to a mate..

I have something over 200 cars, including nearly all the premiums.
No.1 criteria; enjoyable to drive.

Trophies? Meet my gf.
 
Last edited:
I have every car in the game apart from the NASCAR DLC, but that's because I'm in the UK.
I have 1130 cars I think.
 
Back