How many cars do you have and why

  • Thread starter Thread starter SabreMK42
  • 96 comments
  • 6,223 views
420 cars so far and that's without me duping any.

TBH the cars in my garage are ones that I wanted to buy first, I liked to buy rare road cars first and i've only just round to buying the LM race cars.

The only car i can't stop buying is any version of the BMW M3, now have over 30 of them though only six get used for racing online.
 
I've about 470+.
Though on that 400-ish, there're several cars that i bought two time.
Why do i collect them?
For the photomode. :D
 
Last edited:
Actually I have less than 60 cars...
I'm not interested in collect, I has gifted many of the prize cars and/or cars buyed specially for an old S.E.... keeping lots of yaris, vitz, lupos, midget and other craps rusting in the oblivion.
I use only my few RM cars, the "matadores" for advanced events (Minolta, C9, some japanse touring cars), and the FGT and NASCAR (for educational porpouses)
 
I've got about 480. I started out just buying the cars i really lusted after, then i thought i'd try to get all the skylines too. Next I moved on the buying all the 'big guns', things that are over 1 million. I've got most of those now, so now i'm aiming towards anything that 's left that is over 400 pp. I kind of like all the old cars too, anything pre 1980. I'm not that bothered about all the rest, like cheap ugly modern cars.
 
I have about 80 cars because the standard cars are terrible and I only use a few to drift since I've finished all A/Bspec.

Most of them are the same car with different color scheme and tuning.

8 of them are GTR's
 
I started with buying cars I wanted. Slowly I was collecting more and more. Toward the end of collect most cars I found that after buying those random ones, the check marks made it easier to scroll through and find the very last rare ones.
 
I have 173 premiums and 606 standarts.
Damn in every 5 cars 20 of them are Skylines and Miatas!:crazy:
 
I have 409. I have all standards, excluding the coloured X2010 and the rest i randomly buy from the UCD. Buy them all, do a race, buy them again and repeat.
 
I just hit 280 cars today. I have almost all of the premium cars. As far as standards I buy them when I see something I like.
 
How do you keep track of em all :crazy:

Dang... Good work champ.
I got 580 (Im proud to say no duplicates)...

Like some of these other 'Car Collectors' in this Thread, I was soooo pumped when they brought in the patch with the little tick next to the cars...

(I previously printed off the 1031 car list & crossed off as i went)....
 
I just reached the 200 cars mark, and no I didn't buy karts over and over again, I only have one, but I was just thinking, am I in the minority because I only buy cars because I like them, most people I talk to say they just want to collect them all, how many cars do you have, and why did you buy them?

1008 cars, all different. I started collecting them because A-Spec, B-Spec and special events were finished for me and it gave me something to do in the game. I usually only race online with people I actually know in real life because I know it's good clean races I'll get, instead of trying to find a random room like that which is almost impossible, so when I wasn't racing my mates, I was collecting cars.
 
I have 432 and I'm aiming to get all the cars in the game.
 
I really just want the race cars so I only have around 200 right now.
 
I have around 230, I like to collect any interesting cars I see in the UCD.
 
I don't know the exact figure, but I have a tad more than 600 in my garage. The vast majority are Standard, as I've been trying to get all the Standards that I see at this point since I don't know when I'll get another chance at them. Most of them are unique, as well, though I have repeats of a few, including six Formula GTs (each a different color).
 
About 280. Mostly collecting race\rally cars. I'm not selling any of my gift cars in the event that I do decide to collect all cars eventually. I'm already irritated sorting through all the cars that I have now to find the one that I want to drive. I couldn't imagine having 1000+ cars.
 
All of them, including all X1 and FGT colors.
Why? Because they are there.
 
I think I'm hovering at about 472 cars or so right now. I'd say that 3/4 are standards. There are about 20 Minis, but other than that, there are no other duplicates. :dopey:
 
Exactly 237 cars. I have this much because I do not plan to collect every car in the game but instead rather buy any car that suits me or interests me, or buy a car that is insanely rare :lol: Right now, I'm planning to buy every LMP and Group C car available in GT5, as they are rare and interests me.
 
I've got ~350. I just buy whatever I think is interesting, eventually I'll try to get every car, but not right away.
 
I have about 80.
 
I have 1140 cars.
Including every single car in the game.
Now I'm just buying nice cars to buy nice cars ;)
 
Currently at 272, only one car on my want list (Ford MkIV). There are a bunch of cars in my garage that I would never have bought but needed for an event Schwimwagon! :yuck: and others that I won like the Alto Works and Dome Zero that never would have found their way in. On the other hand, I have a bunch cars in multiples just because I like em, Lambo SV, Enzo, Italia, Gallardo. So the size of my gargage is just about tapped out unless they bring out some new stuff.
Gallardos - 4
Murcielago SV - 5
Murcielago LP 640 - 1
Enzo - 3
Italia 458 - 5
Scuderia -3 -
 
Last edited:
Collecting all cars satisfies me. I've got 1006 unique cars. 10 standard cars left and got 11mil to spend on those expensive premium cars. But I already gave up on the Vettel challenge so most likely I wont get my hands on the X2010 Prototype.
 
160ish... Still holding prize cars til 1000 reward, then selling all I don't drive... No desire to obtain every car in game, but I am after all Hondas & Acuras, already at 7 different NSX's, 4 S2000's, 6 Integra's & 5 Civic's with the odd Preludes in the mix
 
I'm at 931 uniques and 948 total. I'm currently working on buying 2 of every premium so I can have 1 stock and another fully upgraded. Why? I'm a collector. :)
 
220-230 cars, I'm just about done collecting. All I have to get is the Peugeot 905 Race Car '92, Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04, Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99, the Viper GTS-R Race Car and Corvette race cars. I only want them because they're race cars I don't have. I'll probably only drive them once.
 
Back