How many cars do you have and why

  • Thread starter Thread starter SabreMK42
  • 96 comments
  • 6,223 views
I have ONE car....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PSYCH!
In real life....
 
I own about 385 cars. Very few racecars, by far most of them are street legal.
Also most of them are completely stock, however I tend to max out some of them just for fun. I don't drive 'em, just for showcase :D
The collection is mostly european cars, but the entire Subaru collection is also there (I owned an Impreza GT Turbo IRL, have a soft spot for the brand).
Very few americans, only 4 Nissans ;). No grinding, have about 400k on the bank. That being said, a don't spend money on cars anymore.

From here, it's just driving :)
 
I only have about 80 cars in my garage :) I'm pretty sure I have one of the smallest garages in here for someone who's been playing the game almost since day 1.

Why only 80??? Because... well... I only want the cars that I truly like :) ... that's why you don't see, for example many Japanese cars in my garage... I don't like them enough to buy them... (ex. from all the 1782781 Skylines I only have one :))

Same. 80 or 81, I think. Less than 20 premiums, and the rest are standards that I got from events. Some of them, I sold. :/
 
I have about twenty three cars.

Seventeen are all the RM cars fully modded with no mileage.

One is another ZR1 RM for breadwinning.

The rest are all road cars.
 
every single car. Except the two x2010 you get from silver and golding the vettel challenge. Everything else is bought. Why? because i can.
 
I have every standard car, and now i just need 5 Premiums:
Ford Mark IV Race Car 67
Red Bull X2010 Gran Turismo
Lamborghini Miura
Ferrari 2007
Ferrari F'10

Just those 5 cars totals 77 million (ouch).
 
More than 100 but less than 200. I just have the cars that like me (a bit [at least]).
 
Back