How many cars do you think that GT6 includes?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 160 comments
I would say that we will get 750, After the backlash with the Standards, we will just have premiums I think.

If it's on ps3 then I would say around 400 however, if it's on ps4 I would say around 600 because they all have to be premium and I don't think ps3 could handle 600+ premium cars with amazing graphics.

If it's on ps3 then I would say around 400 however, if it's on ps4 I would say around 600 because they all have to be premium and I don't think ps3 could handle 600+ premium cars with amazing graphics.

Yes it could, power of the PS3 has nothing to do with how many cars it can have.

Anyway my answer is simple, quality not quantity. I don't care if it's only 300 cars if there is massive variety.

400+ only premiums

To state the bleeding obvious, it'll depend on how much time they have to use before release and how much time they need to devote to altering the menus, paint system, sound, etc.. Personally, I'd be happy with a smaller number like 400 (they already have 200 premiums plus DLCs/academy cars) if all the car sounds are improved.

Would PD settle for a number like 400 after the "impressive" number of cars in GT5? -Probably not. I do hope we don't end up with 1200 cars due to 125 x RX7s and 600 cars that sound the same though.

Around 550 premiums is the safest bet, I'd think. Just hope it's a more balanced car list next time. [UK Bias]Need more premium UK cars[/UK Bias]

There will be around 1500 in my guess.

Knowing PD, 750 of them will consist of Civics, Skylines, Miatas, Imprezas, Lancers, and RX7s. Then another 400 different Japanese cars.

I think hope there will be at least 1500.
And not 1500 Skylines.

There will be around 1500 in my guess.

Knowing PD, 750 of them will consist of Civics, Skylines, Miatas, Imprezas, Lancers, and RX7s. Then another 400 different Japanese cars.

Very similar in post content...
Anyway, GT5 was ~4% Skyline, so if we can say that stays consistent with GT6, and GT6 has 1500 cars, GT6 will have ~60 Skylines.

Really hard to guess a premium car total. I could assume PD has improved their development techniques can can model cars at a faster rate, but I also have to remember PD moving their offices which no doubt slowed some of their progress.

I think 450 premium cars is a safe number to expect if the game launches at the end of 2013. 450 is really enough for a good racing experience if there arent 30 Skylines or 20 Miatas. GT5 had plenty of cars, and look how it turned out

Latest Posts

Back