How many different colors of Academy Cars are there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 10 comments
  • 947 views
Messages
5,724
Messages
GTP_Cryptomanic
I have almost completed my collection of every car in the game and was wondering how many different colors were available for the.:)
GTR Spec V Academy
370 Z Academy
400R
270R
 
Last edited:
What do you require mate? Got a couple of free slots coming up ;)
 
What do you require mate? Got a couple of free slots coming up ;)

I can give you a 2004 ticket late tonight, I need a level 17 ticket to acquire my last car, NSX R Prototype LM Race Car.
 
cryptomanic
I can give you a 2004 ticket late tonight, I need a level 17 ticket to acquire my last car, NSX R Prototype LM Race Car.

Is that tradable ? Can't be bothered to check .,. Lol if so I think I've got it mate
 
Is that tradable ? Can't be bothered to check .,. Lol if so I think I've got it mate

The car is not tradeable but the level 17 ticket is:)
 
Ok mate 17 on Monday ;tup:
 
Ok mate 17 on Monday ;tup:

ok thx:tup:
I will let you know if I acquire it earlier,
I will send the 2004 regardless probably Sunday after reset to triggsie2.👍
 
Back