How many km have you driven in GT4 ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter omegalotus
  • 48 comments
  • 2,605 views
I'm at 99.8%...can you guess what I haven't completed?!? :ouch:

A-Spec 20,008 kms
B-Spec 15,845 kms (DTM spamming and the 3 24 hr races)

Funny side note...I put more Kms on my cars in GT4 this past year than I did on my actual car...:crazy:

And lastly...Question: I'm guessing the answer is no...but does your A-Spec mileage include Mission Hall and License Testing?
 
Peter_PaP.
@Apclps: So the correct Km was added to the car after the Deutsche Touring Car Championship in B-Spec mode but the B-Spec Mileage only rose 23Km hmmm might be another bug?

Yep, the car registers the correct mileage, but the B-spec mileage in the status screen only registers a fraction.

I just find it strange that I've never seen anybody else mention this. Especially since I've had a feeling about it quite a few times before (especially when checking the mileage after having B-spec drive a 24hr race).

Could somebody please confirm any of this (especially the DTM numbers)?
 
Apclps
Yep, the car registers the correct mileage, but the B-spec mileage in the status screen only registers a fraction.

I just find it strange that I've never seen anybody else mention this. Especially since I've had a feeling about it quite a few times before (especially when checking the mileage after having B-spec drive a 24hr race).

Could somebody please confirm any of this (especially the DTM numbers)?

I noticed that if you do the same race over and over again it will go down in the odo of your car but the total A-Spec or B-Spec mileage dont increase. I always do the DTM race to earn money (did around 20 times already) and the B-Spec mileage hasnt increased a bit unless I do another new race that I havent done before.
 
GT4_Rule
I noticed that if you do the same race over and over again it will go down in the odo of your car but the total A-Spec or B-Spec mileage dont increase. I always do the DTM race to earn money (did around 20 times already) and the B-Spec mileage hasnt increased a bit unless I do another new race that I havent done before.

Interesting theory. But this isn't what I'm experiencing. The only B-spec miles on my save are from the DTM races, and its been adding the wrong number of miles each time I re-do them.

Infact, I'm 100% certain that it did not add the right amount of miles the first time I B-spec'ed it, because after having completed the DTM races atleast 4 or 5 times, the total B-spec mileage is still under 100km. One DTM completion should have put that nicely over 100 km.
 
Jetboys427
61,748.6 kms, 21% (13,062.1) on my Buick Special. :trouble:
wow, :eek: you like your special...
I mean, its a great car, but i think most people wuld get pretty bored doing that mileage in it!
 
how do you work it out?

I've done 54,930.3 miles with my Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

26,182.2 miles in my Mazda Demio (J) '99

I've done 759,937 b-spec miles

997,379 A-Spec miles

IM GLUED TO GT4 24/7
well...
...almost
 
Dude, you've been TOLD about making double posts already.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING
 
ÄŁPĨЙΣ
soz, I pressed edit & nothing happend 5 times

SOZ is not a word, a good number of our members here do not speak English as first language, as such slang and/or text style posts do not make a lot of sense.

Please try and be more considerate to other members when you post, I mean does it take that long to type sorry.

BTW - The edit function is working perfectly well (because I just added this using it), you may just be jumping the gun a bit with your PC, give it a chance to actually open up the edit window.

Regards

Scaff
 
Famine
STOP DOUBLE POSTING

:lol: Well, it was'nt as bad as his 12 posts in a row somewhere else.


A Spec - 9,046
B Spec - 8,692


I have PAL so it must be in miles.


And I dont believe these stats Alpine

I've done 759,937 b-spec miles

997,379 A-Spec miles
 
GT4_Rule
I noticed that if you do the same race over and over again it will go down in the odo of your car but the total A-Spec or B-Spec mileage dont increase. I always do the DTM race to earn money (did around 20 times already) and the B-Spec mileage hasnt increased a bit unless I do another new race that I havent done before.

ok, slightly off-topic, but still an observation in line with the above:

the A-spec points behave the exact same way. i've done costa di amalfi countless times, and one day i noticed the measly 1 A-spec point that should go to my powerhorse evo6 did not get awarded anymore. unfortunatelly at the moment i actually confirmed that i also realised this had already been going on for days, and since i hadn't bothered to keep a count of the amalfi repetitions i have no clue when this 'no-effect' switch happened.
 
55%
A-SPEC 18200km (around 11400miles)
B-SPEC not driving b-spec, only if needed
All Gold Licences

Win Ratio=93%
 
Back