How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pako


I'm running it on XP right now... No problems..

Alright now its a must buy!

Is anyone watching the TLC Channel?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
My cable is $30/month+$129 for the modem and.....well you saw my speeds :D

I know man... :eek: If we had cable in our area.... I would be a downloading foul! :)

So what kind of uploads are you getting?
 
max ive hit upping is 120kbytes p/s
 
Originally posted by space


Alright now its a must buy!

Is anyone watching the TLC Channel?

It's worth every penny!

Nope, not watching TLC...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
max ive hit upping is 120kbytes p/s

and max down?
 
i have a pic of me Dling at 2mb p/s but its not worth postin cuz no one will beleave me :)
 
Originally posted by Pako


It's worth every penny!

Nope, not watching TLC...

I guy just built two tesla coils the put out 2 million volts. Then he built a suit outta metal, and walked into the 2 million volts. :eek:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
max ive hit upping is 120kbytes p/s

I've seen some DSS systems advertising 2mb downstream... WHOA...

But what they don't tell you is that the upload speed is only 56k!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
i have a pic of me Dling at 2mb p/s but its not worth postin cuz no one will beleave me :)

LOL, das cool!

I have no reason to disbelieve you... Now Bill gates on the hand...:D
 
#341 on the 24 hour list
 
I just noticed...


Approaching 4k really soon... At the rate you guys are going, you'll be passing me up in a couple of months... Maybe a couple of weeks... :eek:
 
whoa!.jpg
 
Originally posted by space


I guy just built two tesla coils the put out 2 million volts. Then he built a suit outta metal, and walked into the 2 million volts. :eek:

DUDE! He's nutts!
 
Cool... When the universe is in alignment, anything can happen! :D
 
Dah dum, dah dum, dah dum...


I think I need a MOH fix!
 
MistaX

Did you ever find any lancia backgrounds?
 
Where did GTBandit go?
 
oh i forgot about that
Sorry!
 
355 On the 24 Hour List
355.jpg
 
I made it to the bottom of the "this month" list
 
Originally posted by MistaX
355 On the 24 Hour List
355.jpg

Nice one man! The pictures pretty nice too! :D
 
carefull not to burn yourself out on the posting... It took me 2 months to recover from my last posting benge!
 
Everyone likes my pics :)
 
Originally posted by Pako
carefull not to burn yourself out on the posting... It took me 2 months to recover from my last posting benge!

Its all about the record :)
 
Who is gonna notice after i break 400?
 
If no one cares i'll just stop here at 375
 
511838a.jpg


[superhero theme]super beamer![/super hero theme]

:D
 
HEY! get out of the Supercars.net forums!
 
wow im almost at 800 already
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back