How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viperlights.jpg
 
Ok, lemme see what rockin american car i can find here... hehe :)
 
Drat. :(
 
Yeah, what was the drat for dude
 
I thought my status would change, but i guess i'll have to wait till 500......... :(

Well it's time i take my leave. 'Till tomorrow.
 
Ok, i got a new one! What do you think of this puppy:
 

Attachments

  • mustang919f.jpg
    mustang919f.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 53
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Ok, i got a new one! What do you think of this puppy:

Why the hell are you attracted to things that are rice?
 
Um... they look cool?

:D

I admit, im a sucker for imports/ricers
 
Heh, but i will stop posting pics of ricers.. maybe some muscle cars?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Heh, but i will stop posting pics of ricers.. maybe some muscle cars?

Italian cars, if you will :D
 
Italian? Okie dokie.. name some and i will look around
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Italian? Okie dokie.. name some and i will look around
Hmmm I'll give you all the wierd cars
Maserati
Lancia
Pagini
 
-- damnit did it again!! sorry
 
Hi everyone this is my first post. I moved from the GTF. I was Ferrari_355 there to. I guess this is my intro, "Hi I'm a newbie" here post.
 
Ok, here

I couldnt resist posting this.
 

Attachments

  • 70037a.jpg
    70037a.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 41
Originally posted by Ferrari_355
Hi everyone this is my first post. I moved from the GTF. I was Ferrari_355 there to. I guess this is my intro, "Hi I'm a newbie" here post.

Welcome to GTP!
 
Originally posted by Ferrari_355
Here's a link to a really cool website. I wonder if you've ever heard about it!

Yahoo!

Nope, its new to me :D
 
OK, here mistaX.. tell me what you think
 

Attachments

  • 1983_lancia_037_rally_groupb_evo_2-1.gif
    1983_lancia_037_rally_groupb_evo_2-1.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 65
Here is another once X
 

Attachments

  • 1981_lancia_beta_monte_carlo-1.jpg
    1981_lancia_beta_monte_carlo-1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 64
Originally posted by gt2_gs
OK, here mistaX.. tell me what you think

Lemme guess what that is.....Lancia Beta?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Here is another once X
That one is the 037
 
hehe, righe-o man! lemme find another one.. a new one :)
 
Wow im good :D
 
Maybe we should just play Name That Car
 
hehe :)

.. not having too much luck :\
 
Just get some pics that you think i dunno what kind of car it is
and i will guess and get it right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back