How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoese up? anyone got a pic ready?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Mazda Demio A-Spec

jeesss!! you guys start talking about a mazda and don't notify me?! I'm saddened :cry:

Ohh, I see, a question, I'm gonna guess Del Sol or Miata....
 
home_menstruation_test.jpg
 
Originally posted by MazKid


jeesss!! you guys start talking about a mazda and don't notify me?! I'm saddened :cry:

Ohh, I see, a question, I'm gonna guess Del Sol or Miata....

Whoa wait. this is a Name that Car, if you wanna be involved, wait for a pic!
 
I'll go
 

Attachments

  • 97atrai_classic.jpg
    97atrai_classic.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 50
Originally posted by StevieMo
I'll go

Thats shopped, thats so shopped
 
ohhh damn, I'm a retard! Doh, I just looked at the pic, yea it's a Move, hey you, move your move! :mad: :D
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
nope
actualy production car with no mods

I have no clue at all,
if i had to go with something
i would say some kind of VW Eurobus or somthing
 
No actually.. its only cut out.. i think its cut out of a pic from a dealer..
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
bentley_coupe.jpg

Bentley Coupe
It helps if the file name is diff then the car :)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
anybody know mine yet?

Yours is impossable
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Nope; I did that to trick you. Not even a Bentley.

Sucker.

Yea it is, you know nothing!
 
how bout this one
 

Attachments

  • odd.jpg
    odd.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 46
haha, i was gonna say caddy at first, but i seen the pic name. haha oh well..

its a caddy

(cadillac)
 
Name This:
da.jpg

Not really hard
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
No it is not.

It is an Italian car though.

V8.

Hmm.. lets see.

i dunno :\
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back