How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Space, Stievie...
 
hi WT
 
Someone post some more crashed car pics, i was having fun "fixing them"
 
WOOHOO, I now have the complete Resident Evil 2 OST
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
It's you that I adore. You'll always be my whore. :lol:

I hope you weren't talking to me, I'd have to kick your "beep".

J/K
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
me too!
cuz my body shop is still better :p

Yeah, well mine just went through a entire staff restructing, i had some lazy empoyees:)
 
I went through the same experience not too long ago
nasty business really
 
Originally posted by MazKid


I hope you weren't talking to me, I'd have to kick your "beep".

J/K
It's a song. My sig is from that same song.


Has anyone ever seen the Ava Adore video?
 
I'm gonna go play some NHL 2002 so i might be a little slow replying
 
Hey GTP!
 
Man i wish i was on MY comp and not my friends
I kinda screwed up my new board n processor, and i have to reformat, so thats what Im doing now :)
 
Reformating sucks, specialy when its a 60GB hard drive
its takin like a hour to format
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Reformating sucks, specialy when its a 60GB hard drive
its takin like a hour to format

\q will take care of that little problem:)

\u will do it too
 
damn format froze at 100%
!@#$%^&*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back