How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone make this into an avatar for me? I can't re-size things in my imaging program..... :(
 
Pa-weese??? :cry:
 
GC, i'll see what i can do, cant guarantee it will be pretty though :)
 
Originally posted by space
GC, i'll see what i can do, cant guarantee it will be pretty though :)

scatch that, it game out all distoreted, sorry :(
 
Thanks for the effort anyways, guys. :)
 
3 days to catch up to you WT, and to no avail! :o :mad: :cry:
 
Have you seen the new avatar?? :D
 
Woohoo, I finally found what i was looking for!
 
Originally posted by space
Woohoo, I finally found what i was looking for!

Um, ok....... *confused laugh*
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Um, ok....... *confused laugh*

Bwahahahahahahaha!😈

About 3 months ago, i lost a CD with about 400 mp3's on it, just found it, and i jsut found the soviet national anthem and the overture from the hunt for the red october soundtrack

Now i'm happy :D

EDIT:A cd with only 4 mp3's on it would be retarded and a waste of diskspace, it should have been 400
 
I'm sure you are. :fdevil:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Yours? Yes.

Well, uh, ph33r it!

Ooga-ooga-booga!

:devil2: :confused:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I'm sure you are. :fdevil:

yup, and i still have more downloading too.

Gwahahahahahaha:devil:
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Actually I was quoting Krusty the Klown!!!! :D

yeah i now, i jsut felt like changing it to the monkee's :D
 
Congrats on the 1000 posts by the way space.

Are you not changing your status, or have you just not thought of anything for it yet?????
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Congrats on the 1000 posts by the way space.

Are you not changing your status, or have you just not thought of anything for it yet?????

I still have some time before i hit 2 weeks, then i have to think of one :)
 
Originally posted by space


I still have some time before i hit 2 weeks, then i have to think of one :)

Any ideas yet?????
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Any ideas yet?????

I'll cross that bridge when i get to it:)

Nope really dont have any idea's yet
 
Originally posted by space


I'll cross that bridge when i get to it:)

Nope really dont have any idea's yet

Yeah I only thought of mine after I got 1000 posts, I didn't have anything in mind before..........
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Yeah I only thought of mine after I got 1000 posts, I didn't have anything in mind before..........

yeah, i'm not too worried about it, its not like the world will end if i dont think of one:)
 
Originally posted by space


yeah, i'm not too worried about it, its not like the world will end if i dont think of one:)

You never know!! ;) 😈 😈
 
Anyway, I'm going to watch some TV so I'll see ya later on........ :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back