How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hideing_behind_computer.gif
 
yea, stupid idiots are the worst, smart idiots are above the stupid ones :D
 
Hehe, whats up viper?
 
And I'm still here. I'm just playing with my S2000, parking it on my mouse pad, testing the suspension on the edge of the mouse pad, yep, I'm bored.
 
Hahaha.. same here man!
 
Originally posted by MazKid
And I'm still here. I'm just playing with my S2000, parking it on my mouse pad, testing the suspension on the edge of the mouse pad, yep, I'm bored.

:lol: :lol:
 
yep, I gotta adjust the suspension on it, when I park it with one wheel on the mouse pad, and the opposite on a diskette, the other front goes off the ground. It's a quick adjustment, I just have to fiddle with the springs and stuff.
 
I didnt know the thing had shocks.. thats pretty cool :)
 
I'll do it later, I don't have a screw driver at the computer, and I like to work on it on the carpet so it doesn't get scratched.

I might also put some lower profile tires on it, and maybe wire in a mock NOS bottle in the back, hehe I'd have a real ricer there.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
I'll do it later, I don't have a screw driver at the computer, and I like to work on it on the carpet so it doesn't get scratched.

I might also put some lower profile tires on it, and maybe wire in a mock NOS bottle in the back, hehe I'd have a real ricer there.

hahaha....
 
Originally posted by MazKid
yep, I gotta adjust the suspension on it, when I park it with one wheel on the mouse pad, and the opposite on a diskette, the other front goes off the ground. It's a quick adjustment, I just have to fiddle with the springs and stuff.

confused.gif
 
That's why I like Maisto cars, they all have suspension, and I like function over sitting on a shelf.
 
yea, I mod my models. On my Miata, I put an exuast tip, under hood wires(looks pretty cool), low profile tires, and a bottle in the back. With the bottle, I wire it in from the trunk, through the car, and to the engine.

This S2000 looks like an easy job, I might not have to cut out parts of the interior.

Alright, lets see here, the trunk has a nice space for the bottle, I can use the cut outs for the trunk bars(the thinkys that support the trunk), there's a seam behind the passenger seat where I can run the wire, there's a hole in the front of the floorboard under the dash, and it goes right to the engine.

easy, all I have to do is find a capacitor(the bottle), and some wire. I got my work cut out for me.
 
Alright, I think I'm going to start, so bye every one.
 
Looks like i came back just in time!!

Wasaaaa viper?
 
Im BACK!
After a bomb exploding inside of my comp, AKA me screwing everything up
Im back up and runnin, on my new board n processor

Sooooooooo IM BACK!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im BACK!
After a bomb exploding inside of my comp, AKA me screwing everything up
Im back up and runnin, on my new board n processor

Sooooooooo IM BACK!

screwing everthing up? Just what were you doing?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


screwing everthing up? Just what were you doing?

Installing new board n processor, ending up with a so called "overclock failure" because of video card settings
so i ended up with a full 48 hours w/o a comp....
that 48 hours sucked
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Installing new board n processor, ending up with a so called "overclock failure" because of video card settings
so i ended up with a full 48 hours w/o a comp....
that 48 hours sucked

Wow that sucks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back