How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Hey, mistax, is that your ftp that those pics are being hosted on?
Yep it is
 
I found some stuff i KNOW your mom wouldnt want you to have...
hahahha :lol::lol:
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
I found some stuff i KNOW your mom wouldnt want you to have...
hahahha :lol::lol:

You........You have AOL
 
hope you dont mind me borrowing some stuff :)
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
I found some stuff i KNOW your mom wouldnt want you to have...
hahahha :lol::lol:

Uhm...i don't think i wanna know. :nervous:
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
hope you dont mind me borrowing some stuff :)

But u.......u have AOL....
I UPLOAD 20 times faster then you DOWNLOAD....
 
WTF! You have a AOL IP but your DLing at 40Kp/s...WTF?!?
 
... i dont care, so i have aol.. atleast its ****in DSL :)
 
dude, i have aol dsl :)
 
ahhh still, i upload faster then you download ;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
ahhh still, i upload faster then you download ;)

I know, i dont have a good connection. Wait, you want to see how fast i download for real?

... hold on, lemme find something i want to download
 
whoa!.jpg
 
here we go. how fast am i dling now?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
here we go. how fast am i dling now?

about 60-65
 
JESUS!!!

you ****in have a good connection.. i hate you man!!
 
jumped to 100, then down to 60 again
 
i wish i could download at 2 megs a sec.. :(
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
JESUS!!!

you ****in have a good connection.. i hate you man!!
I know, everyone hates me cuz of that
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
i wish i could download at 2 megs a sec.. :(
Get cable and tweak the hell out of it
 
I hate the both of you. I'm on 56K DAMNIT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
What is your connection? dsl/cable/t1?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
What is your connection? dsl/cable/t1?

Cable, but i run faster then T2
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Cable, but i run faster then T2

I wish i had a connection like you.

BTW i dont hate you, your still me friend.. i just loath you for your connection :)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I hate the both of you. I'm on 56K DAMNIT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel your pain,
Bah who am i kiddin, no i dont :D
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


I wish i had a connection like you.

BTW i dont hate you, your still me friend.. i just loath you for your connection :)

I know you dont hate ME, you just hate me :)
 
hey stevie! whats up man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back