How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhaah... thats funny :)
 
Jeeze! I have a post rate of 80 now... this is cool :D
 
im not used to having such a kickass comp at my disposal
 
...and im half done with my download of the fast and the furious :)
 
Hey MistaX, thanks for letting me download the fast and the furious off of you. I dont feel like having to go out and buy the movie.
 
......whorein my sandwitch, i mean banwidth
 
hey steviemo, your from the gtf right?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
......whorein my sandwitch, i mean banwidth

eheh.. sorry man... still, thanks :)
 
aint friends sposta do that?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
aint friends sposta do that?

Well, they arent supposed to, but its cool if they do :)

You're definitely a friend :)
 
...and you are too stevie :)

Who were you on the gtf?
 
I was StevieMo at the GTF too
only been there since november 2001 tho
 
Ah, i see...

Damn man, i must be posting like a maniac, i almost have like 700 posts.. i wonder if i can get to 700 before i go to bed...
 
Weeee, PC Pitstop sez my PC is the perfict machine, sept i have no firewall or virus protection or anything like that...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Weeee, PC Pitstop sez my PC is the perfict machine, sept i have no firewall or virus protection or anything like that...

me either... heh O_o
 
One would never attack its own kind

I think you get what im saying ;)
 
Come on, dont slow down now!!! talk more!! NOWWW!!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
One would never attack its own kind

I think you get what im saying ;)

Hah... yeah...
 
you best not be talkin to me, IM IN CONTROL OF YOUR DL!
j/k

Oh wait i am in control of your DL.....
 
49 more posts and i have me a nice 700 posts :)
 
"Mass Kick" Looks very appitizing....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
you best not be talkin to me, IM IN CONTROL OF YOUR DL!
j/k

Oh wait i am in control of your DL.....

I hope you dont cancel my dl...

Well either way, i can always resume :)

...still, dont cancel. plz
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


I hope you dont cancel my dl...

Well either way, i can always resume :)

...still, dont cancel. plz

Resume? Not if i ban your little AOL 172. IP ;)





j/k
 
2 posts till 1700, almost exactly 1000 ahead of you, gt2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back