How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by viper_maniac
comeandgetsome.gif

:nervous:
 
hello, I put exust tips on my S2000.
looky here:

Now you're probably tired of hearing about my new toy, so I guess I'll have to stop. :( But just wait till I get my next Miata.... :D
 

Attachments

  • s2000-5.jpg
    s2000-5.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 46
whoohoo! #800 for me.
 
Hehe.. looks nice Maz... :)
 
By the way, i am back everybody. Sorry for ditchin ya!

Had to go see the movie Orange County
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


By the way, im way ahead!! hehehe

ninja1.gif

Heh.. so, you've been here longer. :)
 
hmmmm... cool :) i have a post rate of 82 :D
 
So, hows it going man viper?
 
Not bad. Just sitting here playing GT3.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Not bad. Just sitting here playing GT3.

Man, i wish i had a ps2 and gt3... :(
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Viper, You got rid of your awsome avatar!

You don't know what you're talkin about.. the one he has NOW is awesome!! *drools*
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Viper, You got rid of your awsome avatar!

yeah i figured i'd try something different.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You don't know what you're talkin about.. the one he has NOW is awesome!! *drools*

Quit drooling. You are getting everything wet. j/k :D
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
You women and your dream dates. :D

I know.. poor me. All I can do is dream about going on a date, since I haven't been on one in months. Let's all throw a pity party for me. hehe:p
 
Well I'm out peps. Got school tomorrow and I got to get to bed. Laterz!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back