How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brian P


Well I'm glad to hear that you want to stay here aswell. :) :D

Yup, all i need is my custom status and my post count permantly set to -7 :D
 
Originally posted by space


Yup, all i need is my custom status and my post count permantly set to -7 :D

Why do you want that???
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Why do you want that???

Then nobody could complain about my post count(like i care:)), plus it would be funny:lol:
 
Hmmm, make mine -618 :lol:
 
Complain? I only congratulated the guy! :lol: :grumpy: :lol:
 
btw, i'll be stickin around here too when the GTF goes back up... I love the place! all those nice smilies!
 
Yeah, but that's a stupid reason......staying just for the smilies. :p

It's also that the term "newbie" here is like Chinese to an Alaskan. They treat you fairly here. The GTF is a bit too much "real world"ish. But hey, nothing in life is easy to obtain. I will go back to GTF and stay here at the same time, since the GTF is my home and i know and love it well, and because this place is nice; the GTF a bit too plain (yes i also like the smilies :D ). I am now at least a bit respected there, enough for me to be satisfied with.

:)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Yeah, but that's a stupid reason......staying just for the smilies. :p

It's also that the term "newbie" here is like Chinese to an Alaskan. They treat you fairly here. The GTF is a bit too much "real world"ish. But hey, nothing in life is easy to obtain. But i will go back to GTF and stay here, since the GTF is my home and i know and love it well. I am now at least a bit respected there, enough for me to be satisfied with.

:)

Yeah, you damn newbie!! ;) J/K :D
 
Hi, its been a while.
 
Man you all are going to pass me soon.
 
Hey Brian hows it going?
 
I got to keep my post count up...
 
*pout*

:Pessimist
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
ANYONE?????????????

Already past ya man! :eek:

Well back to work!

~later~
 
I liked you old avatar with the guy from fast and the furious...
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
I liked you old avatar with the guy from fast and the furious...

I never had I guy from fast and furious in my avatar, are you sure you're not thinking of viper_maniac, he does.
 
Hey Tazz, quit, uh, more than quadruple posting ok?
 
My bad I thought it was you!! Lo siento...
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Hey Tazz, quit, uh, more than quadruple posting ok?
\

Haha funny...LOL :)
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
My bad I thought it was you!! Lo siento...

Im not surprised youre getting confused, I've changed my avatar about 3 times this week. I found out how to use photoshop to make my own you see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back