How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
viper, whats wrong with these people?
 
*shrugs* Just plain weird people I guess.
 
hehe, i'm not weird!
 
strange... 20 minutes without a post...
 
*coughweirdoscough*

;)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
hey y'all.. what's going on in here? :Privateey

Uhm.......hehe........nothing. :D *runs*
 
damn.. i didn't realizr i'm nearing 200posts... i've been here less than 2 weeks!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Uhm.......hehe........nothing. :D *runs*

That's right. Go run, sissy boy. I don't want to talk to you anyway. :grumpy:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


That's right. Go run, sissy boy. I don't want to talk to you anyway. :grumpy:

Sissy boy? *smacks you* I'm not a damn sissy. And just why don't you wanna talk to me?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Sissy boy? *smacks you* I'm not a damn sissy. And just why don't you wanna talk to me?

*looks in email box*

*looks in PM folder*

hmm.. nothing. *scratches head*

*chases viper_maniac* :blackeye:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*looks in email box*

*looks in PM folder*

hmm.. nothing. *scratches head*

*chases viper_maniac* :blackeye:

:( Ooh I'm sorry. Since I had the day off school (wooohoooo!!) I prolly should have sent ya something. I'm really sorry.

*sees Tatinee running at me*
Oh 🤬!
*hides in bushes*
Maybe she won't see me in here. hehehe
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:( Ooh I'm sorry. Since I had the day off school (wooohoooo!!) I prolly should have sent ya something. I'm really sorry.

*sees Tatinee running at me*
Oh 🤬!
*hides in bushes*
Maybe she won't see me in here. hehehe

:p to you. You'll have to grovel a little bit more and then I'll consider forgiving you.

Hehe.. just kidding ;) Anyway, I can't post anymore tonight, so if you want to talk to me, you need to PM me. I'm not gonna hit 1000 until Magic's here to see.
 
Ok, whats with all the fightin' what'd i miss here?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


:p to you. You'll have to grovel a little bit more and then I'll consider forgiving you.

Hehe.. just kidding ;) Anyway, I can't post anymore tonight, so if you want to talk to me, you need to PM me. I'm not gonna hit 1000 until Magic's here to see.

*gets down on hands and knees*
*kisses feet* I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry.

You are just making me wait even more til you get to 1000. Geez.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Ok, whats with all the fightin' what'd i miss here?

Well she started it. Thats all I got to say. :D
 
What exactly happened?
 
Hrmm.. seems like the "Whos Online" area is rather popular..
 
Woot! Pamela's on Conan tonite!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
What exactly happened?

Well she said something. I smacked her. She said something again. I said something. Then she did. Something like that. :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Well she said something. I smacked her. She said something again. I said something. Then she did. Something like that. :D

*smack!*

Thats for hitting her. Suckah :D
 
Whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


*smack!*

Thats for hitting her. Suckah :D

*SMACK!*

Thats for hitting me. Suckah 😈
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Well she said something. I smacked her. She said something again. I said something. Then she did. Something like that. :D

You conveniently left out the part where I gave you a black eye. Now knock it off with the domestic abuse before I knock out your teeth.. hehe.

I'm really shutting up now. Don't everyone applaud at once :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back