How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey stevie, wanna box?

lol, just kidding man.. whats up?
 
Heh, goodnight!!
 
mmm, im not going to bed yet... whats up stevie
 
Wow.

Fare bit of Klostrophobic bashing going on.

Don't quite understand why. Ne'er mind.

w0rd up.
 
Hey mildmatt, um, whats up?
 
Not much.
Sitting infront of this, supposidly doing Delphi coursework.
Going to go buy Hitman: Code 47 in a couple of hours.
I need to kill people.
With a wire.
And after that, I shall have a band practise.

What you up to?
 
Originally posted by MildMatt
Not much.
Sitting infront of this, supposidly doing Delphi coursework.
Going to go buy Hitman: Code 47 in a couple of hours.
I need to kill people.
With a wire.
And after that, I shall have a band practise.

What you up to?

Umm

Hrmm..

Thats a hard one...

Oh, no wonder i cant think of anything, im not doing anything.. :(

Um. yeah.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs

Oh, no wonder i cant think of anything, im not doing anything.. :(
Hmm...an interesting life you must lead ;)
 
Originally posted by MildMatt

Hmm...an interesting life you must lead ;)

Hehe, yep.. its about as interesting as a piece of paper falling... (not very interesting)
 
Lets just say its blank...

If its a naked chick, then thats diffrent... hahaha
 
Naked chics would be nice.
That, or a simple understanding of java. I could do with that right now.
 
So is anybody here or not? Prolly not. Just my luck....
handball.gif
 
Just as I thought. Nobody here. Must......not.....go......crazy.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!
cwmseizure.gif
 
Hey, it's my twin! I'm here.. just on a different screen name :)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Hey, it's my twin! I'm here.. just on a different screen name :)

:lol: Hey twin whats up
 
Not much.. just hiding out in my bedroom, watching movies. My mom's downstairs and she's really sick.. I figure if I stay away from her, it'll still be a few more days until I get sick, too.. hehe.
 
Hiding in your bedroom huh? Watching movies too? Better not watch those dirty movies very long, just might start getting ideas. hehehe j/k I got about 15 minutes til I call my mom to see if I can get a ride home. If not, I'll be walking home again.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Hiding in your bedroom huh? Watching movies too? Better not watch those dirty movies very long, just might start getting ideas. hehehe j/k I got about 15 minutes til I call my mom to see if I can get a ride home. If not, I'll be walking home again.

No, I gave those movies back to you already, remember? You threatened my life if I didn't give them back right away. ;)

Stop being lazy, twin. Go walk home. Just don't leave now.. you can still wait 15 minutes so you can chat with me. Oh wait.. you have an ISP now. Go ahead home and you can talk with me there.. hehe.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


No, I gave those movies back to you already, remember? You threatened my life if I didn't give them back right away. ;)

Stop being lazy, twin. Go walk home. Just don't leave now.. you can still wait 15 minutes so you can chat with me. Oh wait.. you have an ISP now. Go ahead home and you can talk with me there.. hehe.

Yeah i remember you giving me back those movies BUT I'm still missing two. The last time I saw them, you had them. ;)

I can't help being lazy, twin. I just don't want to walk home. The main reason i want to get a ride home from my mom is cuz we usually stop at burger king to get something to eat. :D I'm hungry as hell right now.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah i remember you giving me back those movies BUT I'm still missing two. The last time I saw them, you had them. ;)

I can't help being lazy, twin. I just don't want to walk home. The main reason i want to get a ride home from my mom is cuz we usually stop at burger king to get something to eat. :D I'm hungry as hell right now.

Nope. Check under your mattress. I saw you put them there.

Ok, ok.. get a ride. But pick me up something to eat, too, ok? I'll pay you back when you get here.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Nope. Check under your mattress. I saw you put them there.

Ok, ok.. get a ride. But pick me up something to eat, too, ok? I'll pay you back when you get here.

*looks under mattress* Oh hey here they are. Woohoo!! hehehe

Will do. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back