How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by space


Yeah, Awesome huh?

The WWF website has it so you can download it, i've seen it a couple of times now:D

Cool, I didn't know they had it on the web.
 
hey hey!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*whispers* See guys? You can tell that he's lying b/c he's getting all bent out of shape about it so he doesn't get caught. If he smacks me, I need you guys to jump him, ok?

Gotcha!!! 😈
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Stop crying. The only reason I hate you is basically the pay per views. I can't see any if I wanted to. DAMN YOU DIRECTV!!!!!!!!!!!

*Starts to point finger and lau.......*
*Remembers last time*
*Runs away*
 
Originally posted by space
Well i gotta go, cya guys later

later :burnout:
 
see ya space!
 
I was driving around in old Mexico
I got lost and didnt know whitch way to go
I was confused, it was late and i was in a fog
I ran over the taco bell dog

I Heard that smush and said "Oh Mamma"
My lowrider crushed that little Chiwowa
I prayed for forgiveness in a Sinagog
I ran over the taco bell dog

If im caught they will put me in a cell with 20 locks
Unless i can pin it on Jack In the Box
I'll be whiped then beaten then i'll be flogged
I Ran over the taco bell dog

His last words were "Yo Que El Mexico"
I flattend that pup to hell i will go
I shoulda quit driving and gone for a Jog
I Ran over the taco bell dog

I Ran over the Taco Bell dog

I Ran over the Taco Bell dog
 
nice song there!!
 
I gotta do some more songs like that...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I was driving around in old Mexico
I got lost and didnt know whitch way to go
I was confused, it was late and i was in a fog
I ran over the taco bell dog

I Heard that smush and said "Oh Mamma"
My lowrider crushed that little Chiwowa
I prayed for forgiveness in a Sinagog
I ran over the taco bell dog

If im caught they will put me in a cell with 20 locks
Unless i can pin it on Jack In the Box
I'll be whiped then beaten then i'll be flogged
I Ran over the taco bell dog

His last words were "Yo Que El Mexico"
I flattend that pup to hell i will go
I shoulda quit driving and gone for a Jog
I Ran over the taco bell dog

I Ran over the Taco Bell dog

I Ran over the Taco Bell dog

Too bad for him then.. hahah
 
Hey guys. Back from school, what's up? :)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Hey guys. Back from school, what's up? :)

Heya!
 
Hmmmmm imma figure out how to host my own Winamp Radio station thing....

If anyone knows how tell me, then i can have the Offical station of the GTP :)
 
Hey GC! (got it right that time!)
 
hey gee ceee wasaaa
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Damn Pako, i wasnt expecting anyone to actualy find out if that song was real...

Muwaahahahahaha I used my Super Mod powers.... :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Hey GC! (got it right that time!)

What!? You've gotten it wrong once!!??

D13!!!!

*stabs Punk R in the neck*

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back