How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long it'll take before i need to get bumper stickers and a Request Line......
 
nice
you got the old school bush on now eh
is there any way you could get it to display the song thats on?
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
nice
you got the old school bush on now eh
is there any way you could get it to display the song thats on?

I dont think so... give me time tho, i just started with this stuff
So far it seems like its a big hit ;)
 
I'm back, just drove around the local church parking lot, the school lot had cars on it. I did exellent.


Yea, Paco, did you want to make me an Avatar?
 
Originally posted by MazKid

Yea, Paco, did you want to make me an Avatar?

You missed him again, and im not playin that song again :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


You missed him again, and im not playin that song again :)

More like I missed him...oh well, I had to go drive. I'll catch him again.
 
hey Mista
give it a little time and you could have all of gtplanet tuning in
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
hey Mista
give it a little time and you could have all of gtplanet tuning in

Hope so, im playin a GT clasic now :)
 
Maybe jordan can make an option where people can listen to your station while on the boards. that would be nice.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
next youll be playing some Garbage eh

Nah, im not a fan of that band
 
Originally posted by MazKid
Maybe jordan can make an option where people can listen to your station while on the boards. that would be nice.

Think of the Lag.....
 
haha
i'm listening to this on ur station and on GT2 right now
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Think of the Lag.....

I said an option. And I know lag, AOL stuggles to run at 28.8kbs, so it would be the worst for me.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
haha
i'm listening to this on ur station and on GT2 right now
:lol: cool!
 
Originally posted by MazKid


More like I missed him...oh well, I had to go drive. I'll catch him again.

Wassup? What's wrong with your current avatar? What did you have in mind for a new avatar?

PM me the details so I can have it saved for later...;)
 
i just noticed it actually does display the song thats playing
 
NO WAY!!! A Knight Rider remix! :thumbsup: That was a surprise! :lol:
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
i just noticed it actually does display the song thats playing

Well then thats less work for me :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
NO WAY!!! A Knight Rider remix! :thumbsup: That was a surprise! :lol:
:lol: yea i needed a break from rock for a few
 
Seems i have more listeners then i thought i did....
 
how many listeners do you have?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Seems i have more listeners then i thought i did....

Yeah. I'm trying to enjoy it in between the buffering it does almost every minute. DAMN 56K!!!!!!! :mad:
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
how many listeners do you have?
prolly like 15
 
I'm back!!!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
I'm back!!!
Welcome home
I mean back.....yea back
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back