How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, see ya then man.
 
Anyone awake????
 
I am now. I didn't wake up until noon today.. I deserved to sleep in, though!! :sleep:
 
so, what'cha all doin?
 
Hey guys, i'm back from evil school! :)
 
Im backness
Music is upness
Hey GTPness (say that one out loud)
 
Thanks, I think I may make it smaller so it doesn't look at empty.

/me coughs up more phlegm.
 
Yummay! ( :yuck: )
 
Hi Brian P. :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I'm listening to your station with no problems today. :D
Cuz its back down to 24, i just noticed, imma turn it back up to 40, so reconnect
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Cuz its back down to 24, i just noticed, imma turn it back up to 40, so reconnect

Yep, still working, I think my internet provider was having problems yesterday.
 
Imma mess around with the alt button :D
«
☻⌐‰
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Yep, still working, I think my internet provider was having problems yesterday.
That means i can put it at 128 now?
 
Originally posted by MistaX

That means i can put it at 128 now?

Try it, I don't know if it'll work, but try it anyway. :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Try it, I don't know if it'll work, but try it anyway. :)
Tis at 128 now :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Tis at 128 now :)

Nope it doesn't work properly, but you can leave it at that if ya want Imma listen to some of my own stuff. :D
 
.....0 listeners.....
 
yea i know, but 0 listerners is kinda sad
 
Originally posted by MistaX
yea i know, but 0 listerners is kinda sad

True, but no-one else is in this thread methinks..........
 
Originally posted by Brian P


True, but no-one else is in this thread methinks..........
/me thinks your right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back