How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX

Lmao, all u do is open the game, go to multiplayer, and add my IP :)

Hehe. Dont forget to click TCP/IP before you put it in.
 
sorry guys... every thing crashed down... now i need to go. see you tomorrow!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
sorry guys... every thing crashed down... now i need to go. see you tomorrow!
Lata Punk, btw get a better con :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
sorry guys... every thing crashed down... now i need to go. see you tomorrow!

Bye!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Hey whats up guys?
Just playin SCGT Multiplayer
 
Hello everyone...:)

Just to let you know, I posted a few pics of an Rx-7 in the multimedia forum...:D
 
Hello anyone here ????
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hello everyone...:)

Just to let you know, I posted a few pics of an Rx-7 in the multimedia forum...:D
Hi Josh... Ill go check out your pics in a sec. :p
 
check my pic of a RX7 in the same thread...
 
Whats up guys?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hi Josh... Ill go check out your pics in a sec. :p


Hey, Noc, thanks...;)
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Whats up guys?

not much... finished what i needed to do, so i went back in here... took less time than i thought it would...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
check my pic of a RX7 in the same thread...



That's a bad "7" man!!! I like where the mirrors are placed...



I'm going to change the name of the thread to Beautiful Rx-7(s)
 
Originally posted by Josh




That's a bad "7" man!!! I like where the mirrors are placed...



I'm going to change the name of the thread to Beautiful Rx-7(s)

i got some more, and i'm searching for more... hopefully it'll turn into a huge RX lover thread...:D
 
OMG!!!! THAT RX-7 IS SWEET!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Damn! where did everyone run off to now????
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
OMG!!!! THAT RX-7 IS SWEET!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:


Yep...:p


It's the first of many to be shown in that thread though...;)


I found a LOT of badass Rx-7 pictures on the internet, but due to the fact I'm currently on a 56k it's going to take a while to relocate them and post 'em...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Damn! where did everyone run off to now????

Well I'm off to bed for school tomorrow. Laterz everyone.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Well I'm off to bed for school tomorrow. Laterz everyone.
Alright man see you around. :D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Yep...:p


It's the first of many to be shown in that thread though...;)


I found a LOT of badass Rx-7 pictures on the internet, but due to the fact I'm currently on a 56k it's going to take a while to relocate them and post 'em...:nervous:
man did you see my post in your thread on the RX-7???
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
man did you see my post in your thread on the RX-7???


This one

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Man that car deserves a "Creaming Your Pants" award!!! :D :eek: :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS



This one




Yeah...:lol:

I think that car looks even sweeter due to the High Resolution pics...:eek: I wanna see it in person...:eek::D
 
Originally posted by Josh




Yeah...:lol:

I think that car looks even sweeter due to the High Resolution pics...:eek: I wanna see it in person...:eek::D


Man forget about just seeing it in person... I want to drive it!!!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I want to drive it!!!


Well, yeah, that too...:p:lol:
 
Originally posted by space
Whats everyone up too?
Nuthing much here.... Im just chatting away on AIM :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back