How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brian P


You're a liar. A dirty, stinkin' liar.

No I'm not. Honestly I never touched your title over there.
 
damn it's hard to find what you're searching for around the internet...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


No I'm not. Honestly I never touched your title over there.

You sure?? :thatsodd:

I've changed it, but if ppl keep messing with me over there Imma raise some hell, and kick a mans ass.
 
umm what is so hard about searchin the internet??
 
Originally posted by Brian P


You sure?? :thatsodd:

I've changed it, but if ppl keep messing with me over there Imma raise some hell, and kick a mans ass.

Yes I'm sure. What did it say before?
 
to find what you're really searching for... especially if you're searching a picture of the helmet of a 21 year old Canadian racer that died in 1999...
 
oh well..i'm outta here!
 
Yo!! anyone Home??
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Nope.
AWWWW Go Play With Your Box!!!!




xbox that is. :p
 
Hello everybody...
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
NO MORE MJ!!!
nice
hahaha

Yeah. I changed it only because you guys kept saying it was a MJ avatar, which it wasnt. I'm only using this one temporary til I find a better one.
 
Man it almost hit 90°f today.
 
So whats up with everyone???
 
Did anything interesting happen to anyone today?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
:cheeburga YO YO JOSH!!!! :rolleyes: :D



The "Yo's" could go on for days, but I think I'll end it here...:D...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh




The "Yo's" could go on for days, but I think I'll end it here...:D...:D

Yo-kay... LOL your right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back