How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dess, don't '94 & up DSM's have that crankwalk **** real bad?


If your's is really a '95 AWD I'd take it easy on the hard launches...
 
ohh.. Turbo Magazine's out! gotta get this tomorrow!

they cover the Tokyo Auto Salon...

0205tur_tas_08.jpg
:drool:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey PunkRock.... did you know your
avatar.php
Is in sync with the actual sec in a min. Wich means that your safe guy/girl bangs 3,600 times in one hour, and 86,400 times in one day, and 31,536,000 times in one year.
Did i add that up right???
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
ohh.. Turbo Magazine's out! gotta get this tomorrow!

they cover the Tokyo Auto Salon...

0205tur_tas_08.jpg
:drool:
dude!!! Very nice car! :eek:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey PunkRock.... did you know your
avatar.php
Is in sync with the actual sec in a min. Wich means that your safe guy/girl bangs 3,600 times in one hour, and 86,400 times in one day, and 31,536,000 times in one year.

:lol: :rotfl:
dude... you have too much time on your hands!!!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
ohh.. Turbo Magazine's out! gotta get this tomorrow!

they cover the Tokyo Auto Salon...

0205tur_tas_08.jpg
:drool:

:drool::drool:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


:lol: :rotfl:
dude... you have too much time on your hands!!!
:D
hmm3grin2orange.gif
Well i just noticed that thats all.
 
This is no fun without TATINEE...:nervous:
 
this one's even nicer!!!
0205tur_tas_14.jpg


RE Amemyia's new race car... out with the yellow, in with the silver! :drool:
 
Originally posted by Josh
This is no fun without TATINEE...:nervous:

Yeah I know. I was hoping to say goodnight to her before I went to bed. Damn. :cry:
 
Originally posted by Josh
This is no fun without TATINEE...:nervous:
Right!... Where the heck did she go too????
 
Uh, is the actual pic of that silver RX-7 reversed?:confused:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
this one's even nicer!!!
0205tur_tas_14.jpg


RE Amemyia's new race car... out with the yellow, in with the silver! :drool:

:drool::drool:
 
i wonder where she went... we didn't say her goodnight!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Right!... Where the heck did she go too????

It prolly like I said, shes prolly dead or something. :cry:
 
It says TAT is still viewing this thread...:confused: She's probably watching us cry over the fact that she's not posting anymore...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Uh, is the actual pic of that silver RX-7 reversed?:confused:


i don't think it is... look at the top of the windshield...

it's like the Razo C-West Silvia in GT3...
 
Originally posted by Josh
It says TAT is still viewing this thread...:confused: She's probably watching us cry over the fact that she's not posting anymore...:nervous:

:confused: I wonder what happened?
 
Oh, I didn't see that badge on the window...:D I just noticed the reversed ADVAN sticker...:thatsodd:
 
strangely, the Silvia looks much better on that pic than in the game... :confused:
 
Man what the hell?? Is anyone else having problems with this page loading up? For me its taking forever. Im going on to other web pages and they all are going fast. Its just here ist going slow.
 
Nope, Noc, everything is loading fine for me and my slow ass 56k...;)
 
well i posted 3 pictures... that could be the problem...
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Man what the hell?? Is anyone else having problems with this page loading up? For me its taking forever. Im going on to other web pages and they all are going fast. Its just here ist going slow.
Oh nevermind. I just started a new page and its going fast now. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Oh nevermind. I just started a new page and its going fast now. :D
Dammit its going slow again.....
 
damn! already 2:30Am! thank god i don't work tomorrow!
 
I had to change my # post per page.. Im at defult now. I did have 40 and i guess that was slowing me down.
 
I'm here guys... I was looking through some papers that I need for tomorrow and realized I don't have them all! I've been frantically searching all over the house and still haven't found them :( :( :(

Nice to see I was missed, though :)
 
Just had to pop in to say, Nite!

:cheers:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Nice to see I was missed, though :)



I'm the only one here who truly missed you...;) Everyone else was lying...:mad: They didn't really miss you...:nervous:



:lol: Anyways, I hope you find all of your papaers...:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back