How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. :)
 
Hey Beamerkid44, have you tried asking an admin to let you use the avatar i made you?
 
Hey WT, long time no see.
 
Yeah, I know. Anything else new. I've had a bad day.....not going to take the time to explain it though.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Hey kiddos.. what's going on?

:reallyodd:reallyodd I aint no kid.......at least I dont think so. :confused:
 
23504_b.jpg
 
that silvia looks wrong...just something bout it
 
Originally posted by F2002
that silvia looks wrong...just something bout it

It looks cool to me. Plus the guy that owns it lives two towns away from me.
 
Hey everyone.
 
Hey Brian. Maybe now it wont be so damn quiet. :)
 
heya VM
 
my tip to all the modifyers is to get a decent car to modify ! Subaru Impreza maybe...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
How ya guys doin?

I just been at work for 12 hours, so not too good...... :(

12 hours tommorrow too, man this is hell. :mad:
 
Im just driftin my Stratos around Midfield :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I just been at work for 12 hours, so not too good...... :(

12 hours tommorrow too, man this is hell. :mad:

I hope tomorrow goes by quickly for you. *hugs*
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I just been at work for 12 hours, so not too good...... :(

12 hours tommorrow too, man this is hell. :mad:

Ouch. Sorry to hear that man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back