How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the game Rally Trophy?
 
i only have Rally Championship... pretty much sucks...
 
Its like no one ever heard of the game... Its good too, i have the demo. No free versions... Some one had to buy it...
 
is that the game with all those old rally cars in it?

i think i saw it at the other day.
 
Yea its got the older cars like the Mini and the car every rally game has to have...the Stratos.
 
is the Audi Quattro in it? i think there should be a game that has all the Group B cars in it... they all have a few, but all of them would be nice!
 
I dont think so... Its in Rallisport Challenge though, Rallisport has most of the Group B cars.
 
This game looks pretty sweet.
maxchase_tgs_screen004.jpg
 
yeah, but i'll need a Xbox then... i'm not ready to shed 500$ (Canadian, of course...) because only one game that caught my interest...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I dont think so... Its in Rallisport Challenge though, Rallisport has most of the Group B cars.

Yep. I love playing that game.
 
Reckless?
 
Rallisport Challenge isnt worth buying an Xbox. I beat it at my friends house in a week.
 
Plus WRC is out for PS2. its better.
 
i'm looking forward to WRC... i haven't seen it anywhere yet...
 
Its been out for 2 days
 
gonna have to check it out.
 
if i werent gettin VF4 i'ed get WRC. but VF4 is #1 on my list of Must Gets.
 
VF4?
 
dang, 2000 posts already!
 
^Yep :)
 
oh... not much a fan of games outside racing...

i haven't been to the arcades for nearly 6 years!
 
It's been a few days since I've been here...:)
 
Heya Joshua
 
I just hurt my tounge on battery acid..........Ouch.
 
Hello MistaX...:D
 
heya Josh!
 
Hey Punk...:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back