How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya!
 
hey!


(i got no idea what to say...)
 
Damn this thread is pretty BIG!!!!
 
What do you think of my kart?
 
yep!
 
it's nice!
 
Thanks!!!!
 
Why are we shouting? :lol::lol:
 
Yep.
 
i have no idea!
 
Yeppertheyepyep.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


With here I meant: home.
I gottcha, well hows the weather outside?
 
GOD!!! I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE!!!
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
I gottcha, well hows the weather outside?

Dusk, 11 degrees Celsius. The best weather since summer actually!
 
:lol: 78 degrees farenheit here! :lol:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
:lol: 78 degrees farenheit here! :lol:

That's like 23 celsius right? NICE!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Dusk, 11 degrees Celsius. The best weather since summer actually!
:cold: to cold for me. :cold: I would need some coffee.. :drink:
 
Ok, all the laughing smilies are making me dizzy.....
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
I would need some coffee.. :drink:

That's some coffee there, Ghost. ( :lol: )
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Ok, all the laughing smilies are making me dizzy.....

:hypnotize :spin:
 
:cheers: to every1 having coffee
 
you guys ever seen that site?
http://tbk.fameflame.dk/videos.php

it features crashes only...

the darkside of Motorsport section features, well, crashes that resulted in death, so maybe you don't wanna go in there!*


*most are nasty wrecks...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back