How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
never liked fighting games,of couse ive only played street fighter on snes
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Thats why theres an edit button. Use it.

I was about to say the same thing
 
got a hennessey intake manifold ,and got 50 extra horses!
 
hell yea, an rx-7 twin turbo
 
sort of,he pretty much puts EVERY pennie into insurance and upgrades
 
figures, insurace probably cost as much as the car.
 
You dont need to be rich to own a Viper, its called a Lease. You can get one for $400 a month now or somethin
 
i got a eagle talon,twin turbos are going in it this summer!!
 
But you cant modify a car if its leased.
 
Yes you can
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i got a eagle talon,twin turbos are going in it this summer!!

Wont your insurace sky rocket
 
cant wait,my dad is going to attempt to fit the turboes in
 
damn, GReddy turbo kits cost up to 4000
 
I'll get a 93, maybe a 94. I cant get a new one because there sooo expensive. I can find a used 93 for maybe 14000, and i'll have to pay half.
 
My first cars gonna be cooler then yours, Bwhahaha!
 
Ahh yes, my dream car. I would do anything for that car.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
My first cars gonna be cooler then yours, Bwhahaha!


what r u getting
 
hell id love just the have the vipers engine..
 
88 Bimmer M5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back