How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
when u see the thread that you like press quote in the bottom right hand of the thread box
 
^An example of something you can put into one post.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
^An example of something you can put into one post.
I thought you'd catch that..but whats the big deal..why do you care how many posts it takes.
 
MistaX apperantly doesnt like it when people post 3 posts one after the other because you can just put it in one post i guess
 
It makes more sence, and its less clutter when you can put into one what takes 3.

Otherwise your a postwhore, if you keep doing it, like Dess...
And Jazza, so im not that Biased to Dess
 
jesus, its not that big-a-deal. Just a few more inches for you to scroll down on your comp. You treat them so bad just cuz they like having a big number under there name.
 
Hey guys, what's new?
 
Woo! I just found a new avatar :D
 
I need to resize it :)
 
I actually think i can keep this ava for quite a while. :)
 
I couldnt keep my old one cuz everyone hated it ;)
 
I'm still working on my first one. I just "acquired" PSP7 today. Gonna play around with that tomorrow. :D
 
IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!
 
Oh well, guess not. :)

Ghost just made this one, hehe, i had to use it. :D
 
"Hey stop changing you avatar so damn much man!"
 
I never said that did i? :confused:
 
Uhh No, but im saying it to you ;)
 
what? how can my avatar suck? i thought it ****ed?


hi to all, btw!
 
Hehe, why'd you put it in quotes then?

_____________________________

jumping.jpg
 
Heya PR, Its Sunday Night Rocks night!, Rock all night on the station :)
 
good, i'm tuning in right now!

happy easter a bit late, btw!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back