How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
baddudehijack.jpg
 
testing censored words...
****
****
*****
slut
whore
****licker
faggot
gay
assgoblin
buttmonkey
sex
buttslut

(some are not bad words at all)
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
testing censored words...
****
****
*****
slut
whore
****licker
faggot
gay
assgoblin
buttmonkey
sex
buttslut

(some are not bad words at all)
BANHIM.jpg

BAN.jpg
 
dess, you know you can get bannned for that
 
jetta.gif
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
testing censored words...
****
****
*****
slut
whore
****licker
faggot
gay
assgoblin
buttmonkey
sex
buttslut

(some are not bad words at all)


I'll have to have Jordan add those...:reallyodd


I'm not so sure about assgoblin, buttmonkey, buttslut, or sex, though. Those words are hardly ever(in fact, never) used...
 
bastarderno!!!
 
***********10

what the hell? i can't write Dess's name!!!
 
yes n key you dumb ****
 
:rotfl:
 
Umm, no offense?

Wait, yes there is you dumb ****!!!
 
Originally posted by Josh



I'll have to have Jordan add those...:reallyodd


I'm not so sure about assgoblin, buttmonkey, buttslut, or sex, though. Those words are hardly ever(in fact, never) used...
i guess i did a deed for gtp,ill test some more if its ok with you...
 
i make myself so happy sometimes :D
 
****... got my joke all wrong! :mad:
 
ship.jpg
 
hrmm... stupid boat :D
 
Mista is a ***** ass **** sucking mother ****er donkey ass****ing dumb ass whore... :)

j/k
 
i would have put "You're sunk!" instead of "Owned!"...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

i guess i did a deed for gtp,


In a way, yes, but don't go aroung using language like that and saying, "I was doing it for GTP:p"

And, no, I'd rather you didn't post more words like those...;)
 
dont mind me, im just being a ********************...

...WHAT I CANT SAY *********************?!?!?!

god damnit
 
goddoesntknow.jpg
 
...BAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

omg thats funny.
 
Originally posted by Josh



In a way, yes, but don't go aroung using language like that and saying, "I was doing it for GTP:p"
:lol: 😈
 
mista,plz dont post pics of your your so called "sexy" girlfriend....

plz dont.....
 
People, people... SETTLE THE **** DOWN!!!!!!!!

sorry dont mind me, im just venting a bit of anger :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back