How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brian P
What do ya think of the 'tar MistaX???

Very Good! :shades: :lol:
 
Can I be apoart of ban the idots
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Can I be apoart of ban the idots

Because your a mod, i would fear it would endanger the well being of the BTI if i let you in...

And plus theres no idots.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I'm just waiting for VM or VC to start flaming me.....
VM Wont, VM will most likely join the BTI
 
Cya Brian :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I did.

It was funny wasnt it, haha... i only wanted to put ÞöѕтώЂõяε Їdîôт in it, but it wouldnt work.. so i had to change it back to normal... but now i got it in my signature so im fine! :D
 
Oh, and laters man :)
 
Did it all just die when i came in here...?
 
Oh, i guess not... hi tornado. :)
 
Whats so damn funny?
 
Oh, well crap on you :mad:
 
BTi Ownz :D
 
You guys are workin to ban people like me, mwahah!
 
No, its not you... its the retarted postwhore idiots we're after :)
 
Oh, i see... im not retarted, hooray! :D:D
 
:D I dont think you are retarted
 
Ooolriiight..... :)

You guys rock :)
 
Hey guys.
 
Heya GC
 
Hey GC, whats up man?
 
like i said how many posts does it take for you to b able to change your status?
 
1000
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back