How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hummm that gives me an idea. brb.
k back.. I just made a poll. Yeah Corey i think i have never talked to him. I wonder what ever happend to those guys?
 
I dunno...:nervous:


When you said, "that gives me an idea," I thought you were going to go eat some chicken or something...:lol:
 
You shoulda put:

Chicken
Beef
The Other White Meat(being Pork, not a part of the female anatomy...:lol: )
Other...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
You shoulda put:

Chicken
Beef
The Other White Meat(being Pork, not a part of the female anatomy...:lol: )
Other...:p


I'd leave out the stuff in parenthasees though...:D
 
Anyways, :nervous:, I really need to be going to bed now...:cry: I have to get up at 7:00 tomorrow and I'm not looking foward to it at all...:D
 
G'night Noc, Stevie, and anyone else that's in here...:):sleep:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Anyways, :nervous:, I really need to be going to bed now...:cry: I have to get up at 7:00 tomorrow and I'm not looking foward to it at all...:D
alright man thanks for saying up with me. See ya later.
 
No problem...;) Later...:D
 
laters man.
 
Hey, where's this BTI thread? I'm looking for some entertainment;)
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Hey, where's this BTI thread? I'm looking for some entertainment;)

It's only visible for the true idiots among us:D :p
 
No, really, where is it?
 
Hmmm, dan hebben ze 'm gewoon verwijderd. stelletjes kutjes ook hier! :lol:
 
4h4, j00 kn0w numb3r l33t 45 w3ll?

|)0 j00 |<|\|0\/\/ '|'ru3 |_33'|'? Hehe..... ;)
 
|-|3|_|_ \/3/\|-| <<- 5 ][ \/ |_3
| |
 
"Hiiiiii Tuckeeeeeeeeer, I'm Tooooooood! Hi Toood, I'm Tuckeeer!

**** Tucker! Tucker sucks! And **** Tuker's friend....Kyyyyle." -George Carlin
 
What the hell kinda language are we usin' in here...:confused:
 
Dutch and other stuff, BTW josh read my last post in Idiots and stop pulling out a huge lead on me:mad::p
 
..Now I know why I don't post in this thread anymore. Just full of gob$hite! :irked:
 
Nah GVX, that's just THIS page.
 
Anyways...


sn00pie, to answer your qustion...


There's like 2 BMW's, 2 Lexus, 1 Honda, 1 Toyota, 2 Ford, 1 Chevy, and that's 'bout it...:D
 
Originally posted by GVX
..Now I know why I don't post in this thread anymore. Just full of gob$hite! :irked:

Exactly GVX my point exactly thats why i only have 1800 posts in here :eek: Postwhores post in here all the time, other than Josh. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back