How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anybody here tell me why mistax left..?
 
he left gtp for good.....
 
i dont think so, did he say that he was gonna leave?
 
Well i dont like mista,i hope i wasnt the reason he left,i mean i DIDN'T want to be enemies with him :(
 
I WAS right though,BTI didnt last even a week
 
Originally posted by whitez
was it only my PC, or GTP didnt work yesterday?
I had troubles too. I was trying all day to get in, but I couldn't. It kept coming up with 'Cannot Find Server'.
 
viper maniac joined VFC :)

we got a new member :) :D
 
i havent been on in a couple days, did i miss nething?
 
when did you say your dad was gonna try fitting your turbos?
 
Very Cool, is your car an auto?
 
its a 5 speed manual trannie...
fwd 200hp (current)
 
Thats awesome, i love manuals. The only time i drove one was when i was spending the night at a freinds house and we took out his dads honda...i was going 65 in the neiborghood at 3:00am!!!!!!
 
LOL i knew BTI (ban the idiots) wouldn't last :lol:
 
Yea, thats stupid....why dont they like peole who post alot...its not like there hurting anything.
 
sup bro....
ahem!!!
sup fellow VFC members :D
 
yous guys heard of the meteroite viper right?
 
umm shouldnt we we discussing this in the VFC thread???
 
oh yea...moving over there...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back