How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dads got rumentuns arthritis...

he can only handle so much pain :(
 
Jeezes christ... do you know how hard it is for me to keep up with discussions in this thread? I have a wheezing 56k, so after every message I post there's like 4 messages coming right up.

FYI, I'm not a rap person either... doesn't fit my family :)
 
Originally posted by f094h

Have you seen the new show on MTV "the Osbournes", its a show about the ozzy family, hilarious, they swear and talk about ****s and other stuff like it was nothin.

i always miss that damn show!!!!

i wanna see it :cry:
 
Originally posted by youth_cycler
Jeezes christ... do you know how hard it is for me to keep up with discussions in this thread? I have a wheezing 56k, so after every message I post there's like 4 messages coming right up.

FYI, I'm not a rap person either... doesn't fit my family :)
Ouch, i recently got my cable modem, you dont know what your missing.

Hang in there, the 56 sucks, but its better than a 28.8k
 
Originally posted by f094h

Have you seen the new show on MTV "the Osbournes", its a show about the ozzy family, hilarious, they swear and talk about ****s and other stuff like it was nothin.
dont got cable :cry:
 
hehe i gots dsl :D
 
whoops..sorry: deleted post
 
my 56k runs at only 28k
i dont mind it though :)
 
Ack! See! I can't keep up! Oi!

N e e d . . . D S L . . .

(and arthritis medicine) :D

Actually though, seriously, I do think I have Reynold's Arthritis (inherited from my mom)... It's a type that causes blood veins in the fingers to contract, so my hands are basically cold a lot.
 
i dont know...my figer tips are always freezing after i'm done with gtp, so maybe its just normal.
 
Originally posted by youth_cycler
Jeezes christ... do you know how hard it is for me to keep up with discussions in this thread? I have a wheezing 56k, so after every message I post there's like 4 messages coming right up.

You're not the only one. :nervous:
 
Well, they're cold a lot... not just after typing. I have a nice pair of fleece and leather mittens for my hands during the winter. :)
 
not arthritis here :)
hell im only 14,but i guess you can get it at any age :)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
You're not the only one. :nervous:

That's good to know. ;)
 
byebye dessman
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
not arthritis here :)
hell im only 14,but i guess you can get it at any age :)

Well, I'm 14 too... :cheeburga Still waiting for the lab results to see if I have it...

[edit]: OI! D***ed slow 56k! Bye Dressman!
 
cya, well..i gues its late here too, so i'm out..bye
 
damn people... nobody else better leave before i go mad crazy!!!
 
who's not gone tonight?
 
Bye f094!

well gt2_gs, you might be outta luck... I think I'll have to leave within the next 5 minutes or so... is nebody still on?
 
dewd, punkrock... WAZAAAAA
 
oops, pr is here!

[edit]: Vm is still too

btw, whoever thought of the "Express Reply" thing was a genius... it makes up for a lot of lost time on my 56k.
 
WAZZZAAAAA!

(there's no wazzzzaaaa smilie... we need one!)
 
there's the Viper Freak Club... should we create the 56k freak club?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back